Myers 3WHV Series Descriptions
The 3WHV Series Solids-Handling Pumps are designed primarily for
commercial applications such as: schools, churches, industrial plants,
shopping centers, apartments and condominiums, marinas, interstate rest
stops, sewage collection systems, campgrounds, motels, restaurants, office
& commercial buildings, state & federal parks and treatment plants.
This pump can be installed on legs or
with a quick-disconnect slide rail system. Its ability to handle 2-1/2"
spherical solids makes it ideal for most light to medium commercial
Myers 3WHV Series Applications
- Residential and Commercial Sewage/Dewatering
- High Capacity Sump
- Effluent/Wastewater Transfer
- Sewage Lift Stations
Myers 3WHV Series Features
- High-volume capacity for commercial use
- Durable motor for long-lasting performance
- Offered in 1-1/2, 2, 3 & 5 HP models
- Oil-filled for maximum heat dissipation and constant bearing
- On-winding overload (1Ø) protects motor
- High-efficiency hydraulics
- Two-vane rounded port impellers pass 2-1/2” solids with ease
Myers 3WHV10M4-03 Series Specifications
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Cast Iron
- HORSEPOWER: 1.0 HP
- RPM: 1750
- MAXIMUM HEAD: up to 32' ft.
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: up to 225 GPM
- SWITCH TYPE: Control Panel Required
- MINIMUM SUMP DIAMETER: Duplex: 60"
- DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 3" Flanged Horizontal
- MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING SIZE: 2.5"
- CORD LENGTH: 35'; Type SOOW W
- VOLTAGE: 1ø, 200V, 60 Hz
- MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 140°F (60°C)
- MOTOR: Enclosed, Oil Cooled Induction
Myers 3WHV Series Performance Curve