Myers S33 Description
Versatile sump pump for many light duty jobs.
Myers S33 Typical Applications
- Drainwater removal
- Sump applications with small amounts of debris
Myers S33 Features
- Designed for drain water removal or permanent applications with small
amounts of debris
- Piggy back wide-angle switch included
- Oil-filled PSC motor for maximum heat dissipation, continuous bearing
- Recessed vortex impeller for free flow of liquids and solids
- Thermal overload protection with automatic reset
- Dual ball-bearing motor and additional lip seal provide durability and
longer pump life
- Durable PSC motor for years of service
- 20' cord
Myers MS33PT1 Specifications
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Zinc and Thermoplastic
- HORSEPOWER: 1/3 HP
- RPM: 3450
- MAXIMUM HEAD: up to 24'
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: up to 60 GPM
- SWITCH TYPE: Tether Switch with Piggyback Plug
- DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 1.5"
- MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING SIZE: 3/16"
- CORD LENGTH: 8'
- FULL LOAD AMPS: 4.0
- VOLTAGE: 1ø, 115V
- MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 140°F
Myers S33 Performance Data
Overall Customer Rating of 0 Reviews: