Myers WHRH Series Pump Description
The WHR5H - WHR20H Series Pumps are designed for use in Light Commercial & Residential Raw Sewage and Effluent Applications. They deliver higher heads than standard sewage pumps and will pass 2" solids. Recessed vortex impeller provides an unobstructed passage in the volute case, allowing the pump to handle stringy trash without plugging the impeller.
Myers WHRH Series Typical Applications
- Residential and Commercial Sewage
- High Capacity Sump
- Domestic Wastewater
- Septic Pumping Applications
Myers WHRH Series Features
- Power range meets many applications
- Domestic wastewater and septic systems
- Light commercial sewage
- High-capacity fluid transfer
- Durable motor for long-lasting performance
- Oil-filled for cooler operation and constant bearing lubrication
- Single-phase PSC motors eliminate starting switches
- Recessed impeller increases bearing life
- Thermal overload protection with automatic reset
Myers WHR20H-43 Series Specifications
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Cast Iron
- HORSEPOWER: 2.0 HP
- MAXIMUM HEAD: up to 71'
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: up to 215 GPM
- MINIMUM SUMP DIAMETER: Simplex: 24" Duplex: 30"
- DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 2" or 3" NPT (Specify when Ordering)
- MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING SIZE: 2"
- CORD LENGTH: 20'
- AMP DRAW (full load): 4.5
- VOLTAGE: 3ø, 460V, 60 Hz
- MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 140°F (60C)
Myers WHRH Series (High Head) Performance Data