Zoeller Model 76 Dewatering Pump Description
Use the Aqua-Mate for dewatering and sump applications.
Zoeller Model 76 Dewatering Pump Features and Benefits
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Non-Corrosive, Engineered Plastic Motor Housing, Pump Housing and Base
- All Stainless Steel Screws, Switch Arm and Lower Motor Housing
- 2 Pole Float Operated Mechanical Switch
- Maximum Temperature for Dewatering 110°F (43°C)
- 1 ½” NPT Discharge
- On Point: 8-1/2” (21.6 cm)
- Off Point: 3-5/8” (9.2 cm)
Zoeller Model 76 Dewatering Pump Specifications
- HORSEPOWER: 0.5 HP
- VOLTAGE: 115 V
- PHASE: 1 Ph
- HERTZ: 60 Hz
- RPM: 3400 RPM
- AMPS: 5.0
- CORD LENGTH: 9'
- MAX HEAD: 25'
- MAX FLOW RATE: 50 GPM
- IMPELLER TYPE: Non-clogging vortex
Zoeller Model 76 Performance Curve
36 months from date of manufacture (on most Zoeller pumps). Abuse or misapplication can void this warranty. We have authorized warranty and service repair stations located throughout the United States. Check with individual products for specific warranty information.