The SJE PumpMaster® pump switch provides automatic control of pump in potable water, water, and sewage applications. UL Recognized; CSA Certified.
SJE-Rhombus PumpMaster® Pump Switch Typical Application
- Effluent and sewage pump operation
- Water pumping applications
SJE-Rhombus PumpMaster® Pump Switch Technical Details
- Mechanically-activated, wide-angle switch designed for direct control of pumps up to 1/2 HP at 120 VAC or 1 HP at 230 VAC
- Adjustable pumping range of 7 to 36 inches
- 15 ft flexible 16 gauge cord, 2 conductor (UL,CSA) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE) jacket
- Includes 120 VAC piggy-back plug.
- Passed NSF Standard 61 protocol by an approved Water QualityAssociation laboratory.
- Heavy-duty contacts.
- 13 amps switch rating at 120 VAC and 230 VAC
- Includes standard mounting clamp and boxed packaging.
- UL Recognized for use in potable water and sewage.
- CSA Certified
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
SJE-Rhombus PumpMaster® Pump Switch Product Resources
SJE-Rhombus PumpMaster® Pump Switch Catalog Page
SJE-Rhombus Pump Switch Installation Instructions
SJE-Rhombus Mercury Restricted State Map (See next document for mercury alternatives)
SJE-Rhombus Mercury to Mechanical Float Conversion Chart