WELL-X-TROL® redefined the industry in 1963 with the invention of the
first pre-pressurized well tank. Today, Well-X-Trol Next Generation well
tanks continue to deliver unparalleled performance and longevity, making
them the most recognized brand on the market. With its sealed air charge
and unique water chamber design, Well-X-Trol remains the choice of
Amtrol Well-X-Trol Pressure Tank Features
- High-Strength Steel Shell
- Virgin Polypropylene Inner Liner will not Crack, Chip, Flake or Peel
- Thick Butyl Rubber Diaphragm Offers the Lowest Permeability of any Material used Today and will not Support Bacterial Growth
- Heavy Duty Butyl Diaphragm is the Thickest in the Industry and Features Seamless Construction for Uniform Strength and Flexibility. It Conforms Exactly to the Shell Configuration without Stretching, Creasing, or Forming Bubbles or Corners that Could Trap Water or Sediment. Butyl is the Best Known Elastomer to Prevent Air Loss.
- Diaphragm Design will not Collapse or Tear like Bladder Designs
- Stainless-Steel System Connection Withstands Aggressive Water
- Welded Air Valve is Permanently Attached Rather than Mechanically Threaded to Prevent Loss of Air Pressure and to Minimize Stress on the Well's Pump System. It also Carries a Tamper-Evident Warning Label.
- Deep-Drawn Steel Domes Offer Twice the Strength of Rolled Steel While Minimizing Weight.
- Unique Positive Hoop Ring Seal Secures Diaphragm and Liner for Added Strength and Reliability.
- Polypropylene Liner Provides a 100% Corrosion Resistant, Non-Metallic Rigid Water Reservoir that is Listed by NSF® International Standard 61.
- Exclusive Welding Process Eliminates Interior Rough Spots and Sharp Edges that can Damage the Diaphragm and Liner.
- Each Finished Tank is Pressure Tested for Safety.
- Each Finished Tank is Pre-Pressurized to the Most Common Pump Cut-In Pressure.
- Exterior Appliance-Like Finish Looks Attractive While Protecting the Tank from the Elements.
Amtrol Well-X-Trol Pressure Tank Technical Details
- DIMENSIONS: 11" Diameter X 22" Height
- TOTAL VOLUME: 7.6 Gallons
- DRAWDOWN: 3.2 Gallons (20/40 pressure switch
setting), 2.4 Gallons (30/50 pressure switch setting),
2.0 Gallons (40/60 pressure switch setting), 1.8 Gallons (50/70 pressure switch setting)
- TYPICAL TANK PRESSURE PRECHARGE: 38 PSIG
- CONNECTION: 3/4" NPTM
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov