The BII filter cartridge is manufactured with melt blown technology into a
multi-layer structure to provide superior filter efficiency, pressure drop and
BII Spun Polypropylene Depth Cartridge Applications
- Standard specification meets most of the housings in the market.
- General industrial RO systems, food and beverage, commercial and home
RO system use.
BII Spun Polypropylene Depth Cartridge Features
- Four (4) layer (outside-in), varied micron rate filter structure to
capture particles (from larger to smaller) effectively and prolong cartridge
life. Cartridge can achieve up to two times that of double layer filters.
- 100% high purity polypropylene which is surfactant free, binder free
and adhesive free.
- Good chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack.
- NSF approved
BII Spun Polypropylene Depth Cartridge Operating Conditions
- Maximum operating temperature rating: 140°F (60°C)
- Maximum operating forward pressure drop: 60(C): 1.8kg/cm2; 20(C) 3.2
- Replacing pressure drop 1.5kg/cm2.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov