CSI Controls CS1000 Indoor Tank Alarm
This alarm system monitors liquid levels in lift pump chambers, sump pump basins, holding tanks, sewage, agricultural, and other water applications.
The CS1000 alarm system can serve as a high or low level alarm depending on the float switch model used.
The alarm horn sounds when a potentially threatening liquid level condition occurs. The horn can be silenced, but the red warning light remains on until the condition is remedied. A green “power on” light indicates power to the alarm panel.
CSI Controls CS1000 Indoor Tank Alarm Features
- NEMA 1 Enclosure, Designed for Ease of Installation, Rated for Indoor Use
- Red "Alarm" Light, Green "Power" Light, Alarm "Test" Switch and Horn "Silence" Switch
- Alarm Horn Sounds at 86 Decibels at 10 feet (3 meters)
- Can be Used with any UL Listed / Recognized Switching Mechanism Rated to Include 1 Amp, 12 VAC Load
- Alarm System (when installed on separate circuit) Operates Even if the Pump Circuit Fails
- Complete Package Includes SJE SignalMaster® Control Switch with 15 Feet of Cable
- Switching Mechanism Operates on Low Voltage and is Isolated from Power Line to Reduce Possibility of Shock
- Alternate Float Switch Models for High or Low Level Warning
- Three-Year Limited Warranty
CSI Controls CS1000 Indoor Tank Alarm Specifications
- VOLTAGE FOR 115 VAC MODEL:
- Primary: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 5 Watts Max. (alarm conditon)
- Secondary: 12 VAC
- ALARM ENCLOSURE: 6x4x2.5 inches (15.24x10.16x6.35 cm), NEMA 1 Metal
- ALARM HORN: 86 Decibels at 10 feet (3 meters)
- POWER CORD: 6 feet (1.8 meters)
- FLOAT SWITCH CONNECTION TERMINAL: for Float Switch Connection Only. Do Not Apply Power. Voltage Across Terminals is 12 VAC
- MAXIMUM WATER DEPTH: 30 feet (9 meters), 13 PSI
- ELECTRICAL: 5 Amps, 125 VAC/250 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
CSI Controls Warranty
CSI Controls offers a three-year limited warranty on most products. However, some product warranties may vary. For more information on warranties, please call 1-800-363-5842. Returned Material Authorization (RMA) numbers must be assigned to products being returned for a warranty claim. Contact your Customer Service Representative at 1-800-363-5842 for instructions on returning a product for warranty.