CSI Controls CS1200 Indoor Tank Alarm
This alarm system monitors liquid levels in lift pump chambers, sump pump basins, holding tanks, sewage, agricultural, and other water applications.
The CS1200 alarm system can serve as a high or low level alarm depending on the float switch model used.
The alarm horn sounds when a potentially threatening liquid
level condition occurs. The horn can be silenced, but the alarm
light remains on until the condition is remedied. Once the
condition is cleared, the alarm will automatically reset.
A green “Power On” light indicates 115 VAC primary power
to the alarm. Low battery chirp feature indicates when battery
should be replaced.
CSI Controls CS1200 Indoor Tank Alarm Features
- NEMA 1 Enclosure, Designed for Ease of Installation, Rated for Indoor Use
- Automatic Alarm Reset
- Red “Alarm” Light and Green “Power on” Light, Alarm “Test” Switch, and Horn “Silence” Switch
- Alarm Horn Sounds at 87 Decibels at 10 Feet (3 meters)
- Can be used with any UL Listed / Recognized Switching Mechanism Rated to Include 1 Amp, 9 VDC Load
- If Primary Power Fails, the Alarm System Continues to Work Due to Battery Backup Feature (battery not included)
- Complete Package Includes Standard Control Duty Narrow Angle Mechanical Control Switch with 15 Feet (4.57 meters) of Cable (other lengths available) and Mounting Clamp
- Switching Mechanism Operates on Low Voltage and is Isolated From the Power Line to Reduce the Possibility of Shock
- Low Battery Chirp
- Easy Access Battery Compartment
- External Terminal Block for Easy Float Switch Installation
- UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Three-Year Limited Warranty
CSI Controls CS1200 Indoor Tank Alarm Specifications
- VOLTAGE for 115 VAC MODEL:
- Primary: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 2.4 Watts Max. (alarm condition
- Secondary: 9 VDC
- BATTERY BACKUP POWER: 9 VDC
- ALARM ENCLOSURE: 6x4x2.25 inch (15.24x10.16x5.71cm), NEMA 1 Plastic
- ALARM HORN: 87 Decibels at 10 feet (3 meters)
- POWER CORD: 6 foot (1.8 meter)
- FLOAT SWITCH CONNECTION TERMINAL: For Float Switch Connection Only. Do Not Apply Power. (Voltage Across Terminals is 8-9 VDC
- AUXILIARY ALARM CONTACTS (OPTIONAL): (CSA Certified Only Unit)
- Voltage: 115 VAC
- Current: 5 Amps Maximum N/O / 3 Amps Maximum N/C
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
CSI Controls Warranty
CSI Controls offers a three-year limited warranty on most products. However, some product warranties may vary. For more information on warranties, please call 1-800-363-5842. Returned Material Authorization (RMA) numbers must be assigned to products being returned for a warranty claim. Contact your Customer Service Representative at 1-800-363-5842 for instructions on returning a product for warranty.