Dole flow regulators are used to maintain a defined flow rate regardless of pressure variations of the supply line. Precise flow control in process
system performance and in the case of plumbing systems, this dole valve provides comfort of use at low pressure as well as water and energy saving at high pressure. When there is no flow or pressure, the o-ring is
relaxed. When there is normal pressure, the o-ring subjected to the line
pressure is compressed into the seating area. As the pressure
increases, the o-ring is compressed further into the seating area. As
the pressure decreases, the o-ring relaxes. Since the flow rate for a
given orifice changes to the square root of delta P, the o-ring
deformation is equal to this this giving a constant flow over a ride
range of pressure variations.
Dole Flow Regulator Valve Typical Applications:
- Variety of applications, they are lead free!
- Water Purification, Water Softener, Electronic Faucet, Tank-less Water
- Geothermal Equipment, Irrigation, Distributing Machine and General
Dole Flow Regulator Valve Features
- Sizes 3/8"-1" FNPT Nickel Plated Lead-Free Brass or Stainless Steel
- Suitable for either Horizontal or Vertical Up-flow Installations and
- NSF Certified for Potable Water Use.
- NSF/ANSI 61 NSF/ANSI 372
- Nickel Plated Lead-Free Brass
- Max Pressure Drop of 125 PSI, Not to exceed 150°F
- Max System Pressure of 200 PSI
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov