Franklin Electric 4" Super Stainless Submersible Motors
Franklin Electric offers a complete line of submersible motors for
groundwater and other submerged pumping applications. The Franklin 4 in.
Super Stainless motor has been the driving force behind residential and
light commercial submersible pumps for decades. Designed and patented in 1950 by Franklin's founder, Ed Schaefer, this 1.5 HP submersible motor has proven to be the industry’s most trusted residential pump motor. Franklin Electric submersible motors are built for dependable operation in 4 in. diameter or larger water wells.
Franklin Electric 4" Super Stainless Submersible Motor Features
- Corrosion-Resistant All Stainless Steel Exterior Construction
- Stainless Steel Splined Shaft
- Hermetically-Sealed Windings
- Anti-Track Self-Healing Resin System
- Water Lubrication
- Filter Check Valve
- Kingsbury-Type Thrust Bearing
- Pressure Equalizing Diaphragm
- Built-In Lightning Arrestors (all single-phase; 200 and 230 Volt
- Removable “Water-Bloc” Lead Installed In North American 60 Hz Water Well Motors.
- UL 778 Recognized (North American Voltages)
- CSA Certified
- ANSI/NSF 61 Certified
- NEMA Mounting Dimensions
- Rotation: Single-Phase - CCW; Three-Phase Electrically Reversible
Franklin Electric 4" Submersible Motor Specifications
HERTZ: 60 HzHORSE POWER: 1.5 HPVOLTAGE: 230 VPHASE: 1 PhRPM: 3450 RPMSERVICE FACTOR: 1.15ROTATION: CCW Facing Shaft EndPOLES: 2DOWNWARD THRUST (lbs): 900 lbsMAX AMBIENT TEMP: 86°F/30°C DUTY RATING: ContinuousCONSTRUCTION: Series 600MLENGTH (inches): 15.12"CASTINGS: 304 SSSTATOR SHELL: 301 SSSHAFT EXTENSION: 17-4 SSFASTENERS: 300 Series SSSEAL: Nitrile Rubber LipSEAL COVER: AcetalSLINGER: Nitrile RubberLEAD: 3-wireLEAD IN MOTOR: YesLEAD WIRE (or Cable): XLPELEAD POTTING: Epoxy LEAD JAM NUT: 303 SSDIAPHRAGM: Nitrile Rubber
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Franklin Electric Warranty
Franklin Electric Warranty “Layman’s” Edition
General Warranty Info: Defective products generally covered up to 12 months after installation or 24 months from manufacture, whichever comes first.