Franklin Electric 3200 Series Submersible Pump
The 3200 Series submersible pumps are designed so that all parts of the pump end, including the cable guard, fall within the diameter of Franklin Electric’s industry leading submersible 4-inch motor. This reduced diameter pump end makes it ideal for installations where the well is considered encrusted or tight in comparison to a standard 4-inch well. The 3200 Series also offers a hydraulic stage design optimized for greater water and pressure output when installed at deeper well depths.
Franklin Electric 3200 Series Submersible Pump Features
- Pump diameter is smaller than a standard 4-inch submersible for easier installation in reduced diameter 4-inch wells.
- Hex rubber bearing and ceramic shaft sleeve allows sand and abrasives to pass through, virtually eliminating shaft wear and upper bearing failures.
- Improved hydraulic performance for deeper set depths at all horsepower and flow ratings.
- Floating stage design allows for maximum efficiency while minimizing the downthrust load that is transferred to the motor.
- Modified PPO diffuser and disc with 300 Series stainless steel thrust and eye seal protection for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Acetal impeller provides high performance to increase pressure output while reducing system losses from friction.
- Removable spring-loaded check valve.
- Stainless steel pump intake screen and stainless steel cable guard.
- Maximum water temperature: 120 °F / 49 °C.
- Powered by corrosion-resistant Franklin Electric submersible 4-inch motor with lightning protection.
Franklin Electric 3200 Series Submersible Pump Specifications
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Thermoplastic
- HORSEPOWER: 1.0 HP
- VOLTAGE: 230V
- MAX HEAD: 660'
- MAX FLOW RATE: 8 GPM
- LEAD: 2-wire
Franklin Electric 3200 Series 5 GPM Submersible Pump Curve
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Franklin Electric Warranty
Franklin Electric Warranty “Layman’s” Edition
General Warranty Info: Defective products generally covered up to 12 months after installation or 24 months from manufacture, whichever comes first.