Hydromatic S3S200M6-4 Submersible Sewage Pumps Description
Hydromatic S3S Submersible Sewage pumps are suited to wet-well
installation in a wide variety of municipal, industrial and building trades
Hydromatic S3S Typical Application
- Municipal Sewage Lift Stations
- Industrial Sewage Transfer
- Dewatering of Storm Water
Hydromatic S3S Superior Features
- Oil-Filled Motor for Cooler Operation, Longer Life, and Less Maintenance. The Dielectric Oil Effectively Dissipates Heat and Lubricates Upper and Lower Ball Bearings.
- Standard Construction is Cast Iron.
- 300 Series Stainless Steel Shafts.
- 35' Power Cord has Three Conductor PVC Jacket.
- Field Serviceable; Pumps have 300 Series Stainless Steel Fasteners for Easy Tear Down.
- Semi-Open, Two-Vane Sewage Type Impellers have Pump-Out Vanes on Back Shrouds to Prevent Stringy Materials from Building up Around Shaft and Seal.
- Manufactured with Carbon and Ceramic Faced Mechanical Shaft Seal for Long Leak Proof Life.
- All Units Given Complete Hydraulic Test Run Before Shipping.
Hydromatic S3S200M6-4 Technical Details
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Cast Iron
- HORSEPOWER: 2.0 HP
- RPM: 1750
- MAXIMUM HEAD: up to 40'
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: up to 325 GPM
- DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 3" Flange Discharge
- MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING SIZE: 2-1/2"
- CORD LENGTH: 35' Power Cord
- CORD SIZE: 14-4; Type: SOOW, W
- AMP DRAW (full load): 7.8
- VOLTAGE: 3ø, 200V
- MOTOR: Enclosed, Oil Cooled Induction, VFD Suitable
- IMPELLER CONSTRUCTION: Nonclogging, Two-Vane, Semi-Open Cast Iron
- Section 100
Hydromatic S3S Pump Curve
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY
Pentair Hydromatic® warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months
from the date of shipment from Pentair Hydromatic or 18 months from the manufacturing date, whichever
occurs first – provided that such products are used in compliance with the requirements of the Pentair Hydromatic
catalog and technical manuals for use in pumping raw sewage, municipal wastewater or similar, abrasive-free,
During the warranty period and subject to the conditions set forth, Pentair Hydromatic, at its discretion, will repair
or replace to the original user, the parts that prove defective in materials and workmanship. Pentair Hydromatic
reserves the right to change or improve its products or any portions thereof without being obligated to provide such
a change or improvement for prior sold and/or shipped units.
Start-up reports and electrical schematics may be required to support warranty claims. Submit at the time of start up
through the Pentair Hydromatic website: http://forms.pentairliterature.com/startupform/startupform.asp?type=h.
Warranty is effective only if Pentair Hydromatic authorized control panels are used. All seal fail and heat sensing
devices must be hooked up, functional and monitored or this warranty will be void. Pentair Hydromatic will cover
only the lower seal and labor thereof for all dual seal pumps. Under no circumstance will Pentair Hydromatic be
responsible for the cost of field labor, travel expenses, rented equipment, removal/reinstallation costs or freight
expenses to and from the factory or an authorized Pentair Hydromatic service facility.
This limited warranty will not apply: (a) to defects or malfunctions resulting from failure to properly install, operate or
maintain the unit in accordance with the printed instructions provided; (b) to failures resulting from abuse, accident
or negligence; (c) to normal maintenance services and parts used in connection with such service; (d) to units that
are not installed in accordance with applicable local codes, ordinances and good trade practices; (e) if the unit is
moved from its original installation location; (f) if unit is used for purposes other than for what it is designed and
manufactured; (g) to any unit that has been repaired or altered by anyone other than Pentair Hydromatic or an
authorized Pentair Hydromatic service provider; (h) to any unit that has been repaired using non factory specified/
Warranty Exclusions: Pentair HYDROMATIC MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND
BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. Pentair HYDROMATIC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Liability Limitation: IN NO EVENT SHALL Pentair HYDROMATIC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR
CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR RELATED IN ANY MANNER TO
ANY Pentair HYDROMATIC PRODUCT OR PARTS THEREOF. PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE
MAY RESULT FROM IMPROPER INSTALLATION. Pentair HYDROMATIC DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, INCLUDING
LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY, FOR IMPROPER INSTALLATION. Pentair HYDROMATIC RECOMMENDS
INSTALLATION BY PROFESSIONALS.
Some states do not permit some or all of the above warranty limitations or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or
consequential damages and therefore such limitations may not apply to you. No warranties or representations at any
time made by any representatives of Pentair Hydromatic shall vary or expand the provision hereof.