Item Being Discontinued, See Replacement: Orenco MVPS1/S2DM MF3P Simplex Dual Mode Control Panel Kit with Liquid Level Switches 120/240V
The MVP-S1/2DM (4-in-1) control panel is ideal for single-pump systems that
might otherwise require several different types of panels. The controls
circuit operates on 120 V power, the pump circuit is dual-rated for 120 V
or 240 V power. In addition, the panel can be configured at the shop or in
the field for timed-or demand-dosing applications. All MVPs include an
easy-to-use, programmable logic unit that incorporates many timing and
logic functions, such as multiple timing intervals to adjust for changing
flow conditions and a built-in elapsed time meter and counter.
Orenco MVPS1/S2DM Typical Application
- Residential and Light Commercial Sump, Septic Tank Effluent, and Raw
Sewage Pumping Applicatons.
Orenco MVPS1/S2DM Technical Details
- Programmable Controller for Timed or Demand Dosing Applications
- Built-In Programming Keys Allow Reprogramming in the Field Without a
- Totalized and Resettable Data for:– Elapsed Pump Run Times–
Pump Cycle Counts– Low-and High-Level Alarms– Overrides (in
timed-dose mode)– Power Failures
- Float Status Screen with Error Notification and Float Position
- Dual-Voltage Rated, 120 VAC or 240 VAC
- Motor Contactor: 120 VAC/16 FLA/ 1 HP or 240 VAC/16 FLA/3 HP
- Hand-Off-Auto Switch
- 10A Control Breaker
- 20A Pump Breaker
- Audible Alarm: 95 dB at 24", Warble Tone Sound
- Visual Alarm: 7/8" Diameter Red Lens, "Push-To-Silence", LED Light
- Enclosure: 11.5"H x 9.5"W x 5.4"D, NEMA 4X, UV-Resistant Fiberglass, Stainless Steel Latch and Hinge
- Includes Orenco System Inc. MF3P Liquid Level Switch Assembly
R.C. Worst & Company Mercury Switch Purchase Policy
Any order placed for a mercury activated float switch in a mercury
restricted state will result in an automatic exchange to a mechanical
equivalent of the product ordered. Difference in cost will result in an
automatic refund of the difference between the two products. Instances
where the mechanical alternative is more costly, our customer service
staff will contact you to make you aware of the difference in cost.
*Mercury Restricted States as of 10/01/2010: Connecticut, Rhode Island,
Maine, California, Vermont, Illinois, Minnesota, New York , Louisiana,
New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Wisconsin
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Orenco Systems, Inc. Product Warranty
Subject to the exclusions, limitations, and conditions contained herein, Seller warrants that all merchandise will be free from defects in workmanship. Claims for a breach of this limited warranty shall be made as follows:
- If the merchandise is an AdvanTex® Treatment System for Residential Applications or for Commercial and Multi-Family Applications, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within three (3) years from the date of installation in the appropriate application, as long as the System is continuously covered by a service contract provided by an Orenco authorized service provider.
- If the merchandise is a Biotube® Effluent Filter for Residential Applications, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing but it can be made at any time after delivery of the Biotube® Effluent Filter to the Purchaser.
- If the merchandise is a control panel, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within three (3) years after delivery of the control panel to the Purchaser.
- If the merchandise is an FRP Septic Tank Half-Shell, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing by the Orenco Distributor or Dealer within five (5) years from the date of shipment of the FRP Septic Tank Half-Shell to the Distributor or Dealer.
- If the merchandise is a Grundfos Effluent and Solids-Handling Pump, PEF and PSE Series, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within one and a half (1.5) years from the date of installation or two (2) years from the date of manufacture of said pumps.
- If the merchandise is a PF Series Pump purchased with an extended warranty, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within five (5) years after delivery of said pump to the Purchaser.
- If the merchandise is a P, PA, or PJ Series Pump purchased with an extended warranty, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within five (5) years after delivery of said pump to the Purchaser.
- For all merchandise not specifically listed above, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within one (1) year after delivery of such merchandise to Purchaser.
THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE THE OBLIGATION OF SELLER TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE MERCHANDISE WHICH SHALL BE DETERMINED TO THE SATISFACTION OF SELLER UPON SELLER’S EXAMINATION TO HAVE BEEN THUS DEFECTIVE. PURCHASER SHALL TRANSPORT THE MERCHANDISE, AT PURCHASER’S EXPENSE, TO SELLER’S FACILITY FOR REPAIR. SELLER MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OTHER THAN STATED HEREIN. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES TO PURCHASER, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, OR DAMAGES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM FAILURE OR ANY DEFECT IN THE MERCHANDISE SOLD HEREUNDER, FOR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR FOR ANY TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR INFORMATION WHICH SELLER MAY HAVE PROVIDED TO PURCHASER, NOR SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR ECONOMIC DAMAGES OF ANY KIND