Simplex control panels can be used for pressure sewer (STEP) systems,
onsite treatment systems, and pump control into conventional gravity or
pressurized drainfields. “S” series pump control panels are a
popular choice for a simplex pump and alarm system. These panels include a
motor contactor, which increases system life by reducing the load
requirements on the float switches. “S” Series panels also
allow options such as a programmable timer or use of larger horsepower
Orenco S Series Simplex Control Panel Typical Application
- Residential and Light Commercial Sump, Septic Tank Effluent, and Raw
Sewage Pumping Applicatons.
Orenco S Series Simplex Control Panel Features and Benefits
- 120-VAC Controls Circuit Breaker
- 120- or 120/240-VAC Pump Circuit Breaker
- 7/8-in (22-mm) Red Visible Alarm
- 95 dB Audible Alarm
- Automatic Alarm Silence Reset
- Type 4X(IP 66) Rated Enclosure
- Motor-Rated Pump On/Off Float Switch Ordered Separately
- Limited Optional Features Available
Orenco S Series Simplex Control Panel Optional Features
IR - Intrinsically Safe Control Relays - Listed per UL 698A, for Class 1 Div. 1, groups A, B, C, D hazardous location (requires larger enclosure)
PT - Programmable Timer - Repeat cycle from 0.05 seconds to 30 hours; separate variable controls for OFF & ON time periods
RO - Redundant Off - DIN rail mount; provides a secondary off; sounds alarm upon low level condition
ETM - Elapsed Time Meter - 7-digit, non-resettable; limit of 99,999 hours; accurate to 0.01 hours
CT - Event Counter - 6-digit; non-resettable
HT - Heater - Anti-condensation heater; self-adjusting: radiates additional wattage as temperature drops
PRL - Pump Run Light - 7/8-in. (22-mm) diameter green lens; UL Type 4X (IP66), 1 W LED light
PL - Power Light - 7/8-in. (22-mm) diameter green lens; UL Type 4X (IP66), 1 W LED light
SA - Surge Arrestor - Status light on unit; protects incoming power supply from electrical surges
TS - Test Switch - Momentary switch for alarm testing
Orenco S Series Simplex Control Panel Technical Details
- Panel Ratings: 120 VAC, 14 FLA, 3/4 HP
- Hand-Off-Auto Switch
- 10A Control Breaker (Requires 120 VAC control power)
- 20A 1 Pole Pump Breaker
- See Related Products Tab for Typical Float Switch Configurations
- Audible Alarm: 95 dB at 24", Warble Tone Sound
- Visual Alarm: 7/8" Diameter Red Lens, "Push-To-Silence", LED Light
- Enclosure: 11.5"H x 9.5"W x 5.4"D, NEMA 4X, UV-Resistant Fiberglass, Stainless Steel Latch and Hinge
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Orenco Systems, Inc. Product Warranty
Subject to the exclusions, limitations, and conditions contained herein, Seller warrants that all merchandise will be free from defects in workmanship. Claims for a breach of this limited warranty shall be made as follows:
- If the merchandise is an AdvanTex® Treatment System for Residential Applications or for Commercial and Multi-Family Applications, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within three (3) years from the date of installation in the appropriate application, as long as the System is continuously covered by a service contract provided by an Orenco authorized service provider.
- If the merchandise is a Biotube® Effluent Filter for Residential Applications, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing but it can be made at any time after delivery of the Biotube® Effluent Filter to the Purchaser.
- If the merchandise is a control panel, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within three (3) years after delivery of the control panel to the Purchaser.
- If the merchandise is an FRP Septic Tank Half-Shell, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing by the Orenco Distributor or Dealer within five (5) years from the date of shipment of the FRP Septic Tank Half-Shell to the Distributor or Dealer.
- If the merchandise is a Grundfos Effluent and Solids-Handling Pump, PEF and PSE Series, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within one and a half (1.5) years from the date of installation or two (2) years from the date of manufacture of said pumps.
- If the merchandise is a PF Series Pump purchased with an extended warranty, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within five (5) years after delivery of said pump to the Purchaser.
- If the merchandise is a P, PA, or PJ Series Pump purchased with an extended warranty, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within five (5) years after delivery of said pump to the Purchaser.
- For all merchandise not specifically listed above, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within one (1) year after delivery of such merchandise to Purchaser.
THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE THE OBLIGATION OF SELLER TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE MERCHANDISE WHICH SHALL BE DETERMINED TO THE SATISFACTION OF SELLER UPON SELLER’S EXAMINATION TO HAVE BEEN THUS DEFECTIVE. PURCHASER SHALL TRANSPORT THE MERCHANDISE, AT PURCHASER’S EXPENSE, TO SELLER’S FACILITY FOR REPAIR. SELLER MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OTHER THAN STATED HEREIN. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES TO PURCHASER, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, OR DAMAGES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM FAILURE OR ANY DEFECT IN THE MERCHANDISE SOLD HEREUNDER, FOR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR FOR ANY TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR INFORMATION WHICH SELLER MAY HAVE PROVIDED TO PURCHASER, NOR SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR ECONOMIC DAMAGES OF ANY KIND