Orenco automatic distributing valve assemblies are mechanically operated
and sequentially redirect the pump’s flow to multiple zones in a
distribution field or treatment system. Valve actuation is accomplished by
a combination of pressure and flow. Automatic distributing valve assemblies
allow the use of smaller horsepower pumps on large sand filters and
drainfields. For example, a large community drainfield requiring 300 gpm
can use a six-line valve assembly to reduce the pump flow rate requirement
to only 50 gpm.
The use of high-head effluent pumps with Biotube pump vaults are required
to provide pressure and meet flow requirements, and to prevent debris from
fouling valve operation. An inlet ball valve, a section of clear pipe (for
monitoring), and a union for each outlet are provided for a complete
assembly. Ideal valve location is at high point in system. Refer to Orenco
Automatic Distributing Valve Assemblies (NTP-VA-1) before installation.
Orenco Automatic Distributing Valve Typical Application
- Large Drainfield Dosing when Smaller Pumps are Desired
- Even Distribution to Zoned Disposal Areas
- Sand Filter Dosing
- Multiple Orenco AdvanTex Treatment Pod Dosing
Orenco Automatic Distributing Valve Technical Details
- Mechanically Operated Requiring No Electrical Control or Wiring
- Sequences Pump Between 2 and 6 Zones Depending on Model
- Reduces System Pump and Pipe Size Requirements
- Requires Screened High Head Effluent Pumps for Operation
- Ball Valve and Clear Pipe Included in Assembly to Provide Ease of
- See Orenco Document NTP-VA-1 for Additional Application Information
Orenco Automatic Distributing Valve Head Loss Curves
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Orenco Automatic Distributing Valve Product Resources
Orenco Systems, Inc. Product Warranty
Subject to the exclusions, limitations, and conditions contained herein, Seller warrants that all merchandise will be free from defects in workmanship. Claims for a breach of this limited warranty shall be made as follows:
- If the merchandise is an AdvanTex® Treatment System for Residential Applications or for Commercial and Multi-Family Applications, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within three (3) years from the date of installation in the appropriate application, as long as the System is continuously covered by a service contract provided by an Orenco authorized service provider.
- If the merchandise is a Biotube® Effluent Filter for Residential Applications, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing but it can be made at any time after delivery of the Biotube® Effluent Filter to the Purchaser.
- If the merchandise is a control panel, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within three (3) years after delivery of the control panel to the Purchaser.
- If the merchandise is an FRP Septic Tank Half-Shell, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing by the Orenco Distributor or Dealer within five (5) years from the date of shipment of the FRP Septic Tank Half-Shell to the Distributor or Dealer.
- If the merchandise is a Grundfos Effluent and Solids-Handling Pump, PEF and PSE Series, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within one and a half (1.5) years from the date of installation or two (2) years from the date of manufacture of said pumps.
- If the merchandise is a PF Series Pump purchased with an extended warranty, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within five (5) years after delivery of said pump to the Purchaser.
- If the merchandise is a P, PA, or PJ Series Pump purchased with an extended warranty, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within five (5) years after delivery of said pump to the Purchaser.
- For all merchandise not specifically listed above, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within one (1) year after delivery of such merchandise to Purchaser.
THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE THE OBLIGATION OF SELLER TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE MERCHANDISE WHICH SHALL BE DETERMINED TO THE SATISFACTION OF SELLER UPON SELLER’S EXAMINATION TO HAVE BEEN THUS DEFECTIVE. PURCHASER SHALL TRANSPORT THE MERCHANDISE, AT PURCHASER’S EXPENSE, TO SELLER’S FACILITY FOR REPAIR. SELLER MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OTHER THAN STATED HEREIN. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES TO PURCHASER, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, OR DAMAGES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM FAILURE OR ANY DEFECT IN THE MERCHANDISE SOLD HEREUNDER, FOR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR FOR ANY TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR INFORMATION WHICH SELLER MAY HAVE PROVIDED TO PURCHASER, NOR SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR ECONOMIC DAMAGES OF ANY KIND