RFC Series cartridges are constructed with a 70-micron porous polyethylene
outer shell and durable polypropylene end caps. The 2-3/4" OD cartridges
have a polypropylene core and the 4-1/2" OD cartridges incorporate a spun
polypropylene core. Sandwiched between the outer shell and the core is a
bed of granular activated carbon (GAC).
CBC Series cartridges are manufactured using a patented process and made
entirely from FDA-compliant materials. This 4.5" x 20" water filter is an ideal choice for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications.
They also make excellent polishing filters or pre-filters in applications
requiring fine filtration and high capacity.
Pentek RFC Filter Features
- Provides Effective Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction*
- BB Cartridges are Ideal for Point-Of-Entry (Poe) and Other High Flow
- Unique Design Reduces Carbon Fines in Filtered Water
- Available in a Wide Variety of Sizes
- 70,000 Gallons CTO Reduction Capacity
Pentek RFC-20BB Filter Cross Reference Guide:
- American Plumber WRC25HD20, 155247
- Ace Hardware # 411459
- AquaPure AP817-2
- 3M Purification AP817-2
- Pura UV Filtration 33004040
Pentek RFC Series Carbon Filter Cartridge Technical Data
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov