Spears Utility Swing Check and spring assisted Utility Spring Check
Valves offer a compact, high performance check valve for Landscape
& Irrigation, Pool & Spa, Aquaculture, OEM and many general
purpose applications.These maintenance free sealed units feature
long-life EPDM elastomer seats with weighted disc for full-flow with
minimal restriction and positive shutoff. Spring assisted “Spring
Check” model incorporates a positive-pressure spring to assist in
valve closing without slamming. Produced from PVC White or PVC Clear
material with Socket, Threaded or SR Thread end connectors. Available
in IPS Sizes 1/2” through 8” for Swing Check Valves and
1/2” through 4” for Spring Check Valves.
Swing check valves are designed for horizontal installations, but may
be installed in up-flow only vertical position. Check valves MUST be
installed with the valve's FLOW arrow pointing in the direction of the
flow. Do not install valve upside down. Flow velocity should not exceed
5 ft./sec. Minimum opening pressure less than 0.5 psi.
Spears PVC White Swing Check Valve Features
Not For Use With Compressed Air or Gas
- Chemical & Corrosion Resistant PVC White.
- No Metal Parts on Swing Check.
- Maintenance Free Sealed Unit in a Compact Space Saving Design.
- Engineered for Maximum Flow, Quick Response & Positive Shutoff.
- Long-Life, High Grade EPDM Seat with Weighted Disc.
- Sizes 1/2"-8" Pressure Rated to 150 PSI @ 73°F Full-Flow(open) and
- Suitable for either Horizontal or Vertical Up-flow Installations and
- NSF Certified for Potable Water Use.
- Silicone-Free Assembly.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov