Thermoplastic Ball Valves 1/2" - 4" are designed to safely block full
system pressure in either direction to allow on-line system
maintenance. Valve stem is of the blow-out proof design. Valve has full
port for lowest possible pressure loss. Seats shall be easily
adjustable and replaceable. Stem has an internal pressure sealed land
to protect stem and stem seal from contaminents. Every valve is fully
pressure and cycle tested before leaving the factory.
TVI Ball Valves Design Advantages
- Safely blocks in both upstream and downstream direction for simple
easy, safe system maintenance.
- Double union design permits quick, easy piping system installation,
- Stem has internal land above ball that is pressure seated to the body
protecting the stem and the stem seal from contaminants in the fluid media.
- Long life self lubricated TFE seats are externally adjustable, fully
- True full port design has immeasurable pressure drop.
- Valve body can be rotated 360° for actuation clearance in system.
- Handle indicates valve open/close position.
- Safety design blow-out proof stem.
- Available in socket, threaded, or flanged (ANSI B16.5 class 150) end
- PVC safety block ball valves ( 1/2" thru 2" sizes) are provided with
socket and threaded end connectors without additional cost inventory
- All valves are hydrostatically tested.
- Pneumatic (air to air, air to spring) and electric actuation available.
- All TVI safety block ball valves are backed by our two (2) year
- Available locking handles, stem extensions, 2" square nut operation
- Also know as DN 40
TVI Ball Valves Materials of Construction
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov