Zoeller AquaNot® Spin 508 Backup Pump System Description
Zoeller Aquanot® Spin 508 Backup Pump System is self testing 12 Volt backup sump pump system. Fully automatic and industry best performance and efficiency.
Zoeller AquaNot® Spin 508 Backup Pump System Features and Benefit
- PUMP: Designed and Tested for Reliability, the Aquanot® 508 DC Sump Pump Works Alongside Submersible or Pedestal Pumps to Provide up to 6 Hours of Continuous High Performance Pumping when the Primary Pump Power is Interrupted or More Capacity is Needed. The 508 is Made by Zoeller in Indiana. Each Pump is Individually Tested and Achieves 35 GPM at 10' at 12.7 volts.
- CONTROLLER: The Spin Controller is an Automatic Charging and Protection System, Including a Low Battery Indicator and Alarm, Self-Testing Technology, and an Optional High Water Switch.
- Self-Testing Pump
- Early Warning and Smart Diagnostics
- Supervised Switch Connections
- Optional High Water Sensor
- BATTERY CASE: The Included Battery Case will Accomodate Maximum Battery Dimensions of 13" (330 mm) L X 7-1/2" (191 mm) W X 9-1/2" (241 mm) H and Fits all Group Size 27, 29 and 31 Batteries. Made from Non-Corrodible Polyethylene. To use Mulitple Batteries Order Extra Battery Case with Hookup Wire (P/N 007861). Battery Not Included.
- FITTINGS: An Integrated DC Pump Discharge Check Valve, Additional AC Pump Check Valve, Tee and Adapter are Included for Easy Installation.
- TECHNOLOGY: This Charger uses the Latest Switch Mode Technology Available. This Allows for an Extremely Efficient Charger in a Compact Design.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 508 DC Pump, Aquanot® Spin Controller, Vertical Operational Switch, Battery Box, Fittings and Misc.
Three Year Warranty!
Aquanot® Fit 508 Model: 508-0005
Primary Sump Pump Included with ProPak Model: 508-0006 with Model 53®, 508-0007 with Model 98
Zoeller AquaNot® Spin 508 Backup Pump System Specifications
Zoeller AquaNot® Spin 508 Backup Pump System Performance Curve
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Zoeller Limited Warranty
Manufacturer warrants, to the purchaser and subsequent owner during the warranty
period, every new product to be free from defects in material and workmanship
under normal use and service, when properly used and maintained, for a period of
three years from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Parts that fail
within the warranty period, that inspections determine to be defective in material
or workmanship, will be repaired, replaced or remanufactured at Manufacturer's
option, provided however, that by so doing we will not be obligated to replace an
entire assembly, the entire mechanism or the complete unit. No allowance will be
made for shipping charges, damages, labor or other charges that may occur due to
product failure, repair or replacement.
This warranty does not apply to and there shall be no warranty for any material or
product that has been disassembled without prior approval of Manufacturer, subjected
to misuse, misapplication, neglect, alteration, accident or act of nature; that has not
been installed, operated or maintained in accordance with Manufacturer's installation
instructions; that has been exposed to outside substances including but not limited to
the following: sand, gravel, cement, mud, tar, hydrocarbons, hydrocarbon derivatives
(oil, gasoline, solvents, etc.), or other abrasive or corrosive substances, wash towels
or feminine sanitary products, etc. in all pumping applications. The warranty set out in the paragraph above is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied; and
we do not authorize any representative or other person to assume for us any other
liability in connection with our products.
Contact Manufacturer at, 3649 Cane Run Road, Louisville, Kentucky 40211, Attention:
Customer Service Department to obtain any needed repair or replacement of part(s)
or additional information pertaining to our warranty.
MANUFACTURER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR BREACH OF EXPRESSED
OR IMPLIED WARRANTY; AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND OF MERCHANTABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO
THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the
above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or
limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion
may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.