Zoeller Model F282 Submersible Pump Description
This series of submersible pumps is designed for use in residential or light
commercial dewatering and wastewater applications and can be used to transfer
effluent or unscreened raw sewage. The innovative vortex impeller design
reduces the risk of clogging and allows each pump to pass 2” (50 mm) spherical
solids.These durable cast iron pumps include a powder coated epoxy finish to
prevent corrosion and are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the
motor, ensuring a long service life. As with every Zoeller® pump, each one is
100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for
years of trouble-free performance!
Zoeller Model F282 Submersible Pump Features and Benefits
- Durable Cast Iron Constructed Switch Case, Motor and Pump Housing, Base and Impeller
- All Cast Iron Class 25-30 25000# Tensile Strength
- Stainless Steel Screws, Bolts, Float Rod, Handle, Guard and Arm and Seal Assembly
- Shaft Seal - Carbon and Ceramic Rotary Face Seal, with Stainless Steel Wetted Parts
- Maximum Temperature for Sewage or Dewatering: 130° F (54° C)
- Oil Filled, Hermetically Sealed, Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protected Motor
- 2” NPT Flanged Discharge Standard (3” NPT Flanged Discharge Available - Specify when Ordering)
- Available with Float Operated, Submersible (NEMA 6) Mechanical Switch
- Corrosion-Resistant, Powder Coated Epoxy Finish
- On Point: 15¼” (38.7cm)
- Off Point: 5¼” (13.3cm)
Zoeller Model F282 High Head Effluent Pump Specifications
- VOLTAGE: 3ø, 230V, 60Hz
- HORSEPOWER: 0.5 HP
- AMPS: 3.0
- MOTOR TYPE: 3 Phase
- RPM: 1750 RPM
- MAX HEAD: 26'
- MAX FLOW RATE: 123 GPM
- SWITCH 'ON' LEVEL: 16 1/2"
- SWITCH 'OFF' LEVEL: 5 1/4"
- DISCHARGE SIZE: 2" NPT Vertical Discharge
- SOLIDS HANDLING: 2" Spherical Solid
- IMPELLER TYPE: Cast Iron, Non-Clogging Vortex
- CORD LENGTH: 10'
- CORD TYPE: UL Listed 3-Wire Neoprene Cord and Plug
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Cast Iron
- MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 130°F (54C)
Zoeller Model F282 Performance Curve
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov