AFS External Flex Assemblies provide a flexible connection between the pump chamber and the transport pipe. The flexible hose provides easy connection to transport pipe regardless of difficult alignments and also takes up movement caused by soil settling preventing the breakage of discharge piping. High and low pressure models are available to handle discharge pressures up to 200 PSI. External flex assemblies are built using all corrosion resistant materials and durable SCH80 PVC fittings.
- helps eliminate pipe breakage due to settling of surrounding soils
- flexible hose allows for easy alignment with transport pipe
- high and low pressure models available
- PVC SCH80 male threaded fitting for tank connection and either female solvent weld, or male PVC SCH80 thread connection to transport piping
- sizes from 1"- 2"
- facilitates connection of basin or tank discharge fitting to transport piping
- effluent pump stations
- sewage pump stations
- grinder pump stations
PDF - AFS Flex Assembly Flyer
Inquire About This Product