The Badger Water Meter Model 25 is the Preferred Choice for Small to Intermediate Service Applications. You get it all with the Industry Leader. The Recordall family of Disc Series meters meet or exceed AWWA C700 and C710 standards, and it’s no wonder with revenue-generating advantages like these:
- Flow Range Flexibility. Badger meter model 25 delivers precision accuracy in extended flow ranges from 1/8 to 170 GPM.
- Long Term Field Performance. Lower disc nutation rate
reduces chamber wear.
NSF/ANSI Standard 61, ANNEX G Certified meters available in 5/8” – 2” sizes.
- Low Pressure Loss. In fact, the lowest in the industry,
making it the ideal long-term metering solution.
- Assured Connectivity. Compatible with all
® meter reading systems with the appropriate Badger
encoder register for connectivity with Badger AMR solutions, including
®, ITRON®, GALAXY®,
®, and Read-o-Matic®. Also
compatible with other approved technologies.
- Comprehensive Warranty Protection.
Badger Model 25 Disk Meter Features
Double and triple length cartridges minimize change out time and eliminate
the possibility of blow-by as a result of using multiple cartridges in
conjunction with cartridge couplers.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov