Effluent Pumps are designed for handling dirty water in typical septic tank/effluent applications. High temperature models are available. Barnes Effluent Pumps are designed to handle most low and high head effluent applications.
- Cast Iron Construction.
- Single Phase has Permanent Split Capacitor. Includes Overload Protection in Motor.
- Upper Bearing: Single Row, Ball, Oil Lubricated. Lower Bearing: Single Row, Ball, Oil Lubricated.
- Single Mechanical, Type 21 Seal.
- Seal is Carbon/Ceramic/Buna-N Hardware -300 Series Stainless.
- Impeller is Cast Iron.
- 1.5" NPT Female Vertical Discharge.
- Temperature Rating: 104°F (40°C) Continuous*
- *185°F (85°C) Continuous, Fully Submerged for high temperature models.
- Handling sewage effluent in typical septic tank/effluent
Click here to purchase a Barnes SP Sump/Effluent Pump
Have a question about Barnes Sump/Effluent Pumps? Chat with us at www.rcworst.com, call 855.329.4519, or email Customer.Service@RCWorst.com to reach an industry expert.