Barnes Submersible Non-Clog Sewage Pumps are designed for typical raw sewage applications..
- Cast Iron Construction.
- NEMA L Torque Curve, Oil Filled, Squirrel Cage Induction Motor.
- Single Phase Permanent Split Capacitor Includes Overload Protection in Motor.
- Upper Bearing: Single Row, Ball, Oil Lubricated, Radial Load. Lower Bearing: Single Row, Ball, Oil Lubricated, Radial & Thrust Load.
- Single Mechanical. Oil Filled Reservoir, Secondary Exclusion Seal.
- Seal is Carbon/Ceramic/Buna-N Hardware -300 Series Stainless.
- Impeller is Cast Iron ASTM A-48, Class 30.
- 2" NPT, Female, Vertical Discharge.
- Temperature Rating: 77°F (25°C) Continuous for SE411
- Temperature Rating: 104°F (25°C) Continuous for SE421
- Designed for typical raw sewage applications.
Pump Performance Curve
Click here to purchase a Barnes Series SE-411/421 Pump
Have a question about Barnes Sewage Pumps? Chat with us at www.rcworst.com, call 855.329.4519, or email Customer.Service@RCWorst.com to reach an industry expert.