Pressure tanks are typically used in private well water systems. In residential systems the stored pressurized water in the tank is made available to your home or irrigation system. They maintain pressure at a set range and allow for longer periods of run time for the pump, thus, increasing the lifespan of your pump.
WELL-X-TROL® redefined the industry in 1963 with the invention of the first pre-pressurized well tank. Today, Well-X-Trol Next Generation well tanks continue to deliver unparalleled performance and longevity, making them the most recognized brand on the market. With its sealed air charge and unique water chamber design, Well-X-Trol remains the choice of professionals.
In 2010, Amtrol responded to installer requests for an even longer warranty with the introduction of the Next Generation Well-X-Trol. Redesigned with features and enhancements never seen before, Well-X-Trol now offers a 7 year warranty – an industry first. Better performance, expanded options and a longer warranty; it's the definition of what a well tank should be.
- Industry Leading 7 Year Warranty
- Strongest Tank Featuring Deep Drawn Steel and Multi-Dome Construction
- Thickest Diaphragm - Heavy Duty Butyl
- Positive Diaphragm Seal
- Stainless-Steel System Connection
- Highest Working Pressure - 150 PSIG
- Welded Air Stem to Eliminate Leaks
- Toughest Indoor/Outdoor Coating - Tuf-Kote™ HG
- Patent Pending Antimicrobial Liner to Neutralize Bacteria on Contact
- Turbulator™ - Water Circulation Device
Click here to purchase a Pressure Tank
If you have questions about pressure tanks or your water system please do not hesitate to call our experts at 855.329.4519.
Click on the links below to see RC Worst YouTube videos:
How to Check and Adjust Pressure Tanks
How to Size a Pressure Tank
Pressure Tank: Operation and Components