Standard Warranty Terms
See product literature for specific warranty period.
Subject to the conditions hereinafter set forth, the manufacturer will repair or replace to
the original consumer, any portion of the product which proves defective due to defective
materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover replacement parts for failure due to
normal wear and tear. To obtain warranty service, contact the dealer from whom the product
was purchased. The manufacturer retains the sole right and option to determine whether
to repair or replace defective equipment, parts or components. Damage due to conditions
beyond the control of the manufacturer is not covered by this warranty.
THIS WARRANTY WILL NOT APPLY:
- To defects or malfunctions resulting from failure to properly install, operate or maintain the unit in accordance with printed instructions provided;
- to failures resulting from abuse, accident or negligence or use of inappropriate chemicals
or additives in the water;
- to normal maintenance services and the parts used in connection with such service;
- to units which are not installed in accordance with normal applicable local codes,
ordinances and good trade practices; and
- if the unit is used for purposes other than for what it was designed and manufactured.
RETURN OF WARRANTED COMPONENTS:
Any item to be repaired or replaced under this warranty must be returned to the manufacturer
at Kendallville, Indiana or such other place as the manufacturer may designate, freight prepaid.
THE WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, AND MAY NOT BE EXTENDED OR MODIFIED BY ANYONE. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PERIOD OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY AND THEREAFTER ALL SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED. THE MANUFACTURER SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR
SPECIAL DAMAGES, SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF, OTHER PROPERTY OR EQUIPMENT, LOSS OF PROFITS, INCONVENIENCE, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR NATURE. THE LIABILITY OF THE MANUFACTURER SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT UPON WHICH SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from
state to state. Some states do not allow limitations on duration of implied warranties or
exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to