Hydromatic H4H Submersible Solids Handling Pumps Description
Hydromatic H4H Submersible Solids Handling Pumps enhanced performance is made possible by an improved mono-vane impeller which helps eliminate clogs.
Hydromatic H4H Typical Application
Hydromatic H4H Superior Features
- Oil filled motor efficiently dissipates heat and locks out damaging moisture so you receive reliable pumping service. Easily field serviceable.
- Standard construction is cast iron.
- Stainless steel shaft eliminates corrosion and fatigue for longer pump life. The minimum shaft overhang decreases bearing and seal life. Tapered shaft allows for easy removal of impeller.
- Available with a wide range of impellers for different applications. Pump-out vanes on the top shroud prevent the buildup of materials in the seal area and extend the life of the thrust bearing by significantly reducing axial thrust.
- The connection box has two epoxy barriers and a compression fitting that prevent water contamination of the motor area, assuring long-term reliable operation. In addition, epoxy encapsulation and stripped leads positively eliminate "wicking" from the cable
- Heavy duty upper and lower ball bearings are submerged in oil to provide permanent lubrication and ensure long service life.
- Easily replaceable, true wear ring, with a top pullout design for easy disassemble operation.
- Passes a full 3" diameter nondeformable spherical solid per the Ten States Standards.
Hydromatic H4H1000M3-4 Technical Details
- VOLTAGE: 3ø, 230/460V 60Hz
- HORSEPOWER: 10 HP
- AMP DRAW (full load): 29.5
- MOTOR TYPE: Enclosed, Oil Cooled Induction, VFD Suitable
- RPM: 1750
- MAXIMUM HEAD: up to 85'
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: up to 850 GPM
- SWITCH TYPE: Manual
- DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 4" 125# ANSI Flange Discharge
- MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING SIZE: 3" Spherical
- IMPELLER TYPE: Balanced, Enclosed, Mono Vane, Ductile Iron, ASTM A536
- IMPELLER DIAMETER: 9.25"
- CORD LENGTH: 35' Standard
- CORD SIZE: 8-4; Type: SOOW/W
- OPTIONAL CORD LENGTH: 50'
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Class 30 Cast Iron
- MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 140°F
Hydromatic H4H Pump Curve
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY
Pentair Hydromatic® warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months
from the date of shipment from Pentair Hydromatic or 18 months from the manufacturing date, whichever
occurs first – provided that such products are used in compliance with the requirements of the Pentair Hydromatic
catalog and technical manuals for use in pumping raw sewage, municipal wastewater or similar, abrasive-free,
During the warranty period and subject to the conditions set forth, Pentair Hydromatic, at its discretion, will repair
or replace to the original user, the parts that prove defective in materials and workmanship. Pentair Hydromatic
reserves the right to change or improve its products or any portions thereof without being obligated to provide such
a change or improvement for prior sold and/or shipped units.
Start-up reports and electrical schematics may be required to support warranty claims. Submit at the time of start up
through the Pentair Hydromatic website: http://forms.pentairliterature.com/startupform/startupform.asp?type=h.
Warranty is effective only if Pentair Hydromatic authorized control panels are used. All seal fail and heat sensing
devices must be hooked up, functional and monitored or this warranty will be void. Pentair Hydromatic will cover
only the lower seal and labor thereof for all dual seal pumps. Under no circumstance will Pentair Hydromatic be
responsible for the cost of field labor, travel expenses, rented equipment, removal/reinstallation costs or freight
expenses to and from the factory or an authorized Pentair Hydromatic service facility.
This limited warranty will not apply: (a) to defects or malfunctions resulting from failure to properly install, operate or
maintain the unit in accordance with the printed instructions provided; (b) to failures resulting from abuse, accident
or negligence; (c) to normal maintenance services and parts used in connection with such service; (d) to units that
are not installed in accordance with applicable local codes, ordinances and good trade practices; (e) if the unit is
moved from its original installation location; (f) if unit is used for purposes other than for what it is designed and
manufactured; (g) to any unit that has been repaired or altered by anyone other than Pentair Hydromatic or an
authorized Pentair Hydromatic service provider; (h) to any unit that has been repaired using non factory specified/
Warranty Exclusions: Pentair HYDROMATIC MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND
BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. Pentair HYDROMATIC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Liability Limitation: IN NO EVENT SHALL Pentair HYDROMATIC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR
CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR RELATED IN ANY MANNER TO
ANY Pentair HYDROMATIC PRODUCT OR PARTS THEREOF. PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE
MAY RESULT FROM IMPROPER INSTALLATION. Pentair HYDROMATIC DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, INCLUDING
LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY, FOR IMPROPER INSTALLATION. Pentair HYDROMATIC RECOMMENDS
INSTALLATION BY PROFESSIONALS.
Some states do not permit some or all of the above warranty limitations or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or
consequential damages and therefore such limitations may not apply to you. No warranties or representations at any
time made by any representatives of Pentair Hydromatic shall vary or expand the provision hereof.