Pump has never been used, however has an older manufacturer date.
Minimum 30 Day Warranty from Day of Receipt.
Myers MCI Cast Iron Sump Pump Description
The Myers MCI033 and MCI050 are rugged Cast Iron Sump Pumps featuring a vortex impeller that provides solids-handling capability up to 1/2".
Myers MCI Cast Iron Sump PumpTypical Applications
- Basement Sumps
- Water Transfer
- Light Septic Tank Effluent
Myers MCI Cast Iron Sump Pump Features
- 2-Pole Switch Design Allows for Operation in Sump Diameters of 10" or More
- No Switch for Control Panel or Manual Operation
- Rugged, Oil-Cooled Motor Provides Continuous Bearing Lubrication and Maximizes Heat Dissipation
- Lubricated Ball Bearings and Shaft Seal for Longer Service Life
- Shaded Pole Motor Eliminates Failure-Prone Switches and Relays
- Long-Life Carbon/Ceramic Seal Protects Motor Against Water Leakage
- Heat Sensor Overload Protection with Automatic Reset when Motor Cools to Safe Operating Temperature
- Anti-Airlock Hole in Base Reduces Added Labor
- Pump, Intake Screen Volute Base, Switch and Power Cord are Serviceable
Myers MCI050 Cast Iron Sump Pump Specifications
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Cast Iron with Fiberglass Reinforced Polypropylene Base
- HORSEPOWER: 0.5 HP
- RPM: 1550
- MAXIMUM HEAD: up to 32' ft.
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: up to 60 GPM
- FLOW AT 10' LIFT: 54 GPM
- SWITCH TYPE: 2-Pole Veritcal Float
- SWITCH 'ON' LEVEL: 9"
- SWITCH 'OFF' LEVEL: 4"
- MINIMUM SUMP DIAMETER: 10"
- DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 1½"
- MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING SIZE: ½"
- CORD LENGTH: 10' Type SJTW-A, SJTW
- AMP DRAW (full load): 12
- VOLTAGE: 1ø, 115V, 60 Hz
- MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 130°F (54C)
- MOTOR: Shaded Pole with Thermal Overload Protection
- IMPELLER: Fiberglass-Reinforced Noryl® with Threaded Brass Insert
Myers MCI Cast Iron Sump Pump Performance Data
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov