Myers MPN Shallow Well Jet Pump Description
MPN Series Shallow Well Jet Pumps are corrosion - and abrasion-resistant and are ideal for wells with pumping levels of 25' or less.
Self-priming after the pump housing is initially filled with water.
Capacities to 18 GPM at 30 PSI. Available in 1/2, 3/4, and 1 HP models. Supplied with the industry standard 30-50 pressure switch setting
Myers MPN Shallow Well Jet Pump Typical Applications
- Water Systems - Booster Pump, Marine, Mist Sprayers - Poultry, Fountains and Water Features.
Myers MPN Shallow Well Jet Pump Features
- Quality Construction - Fiberglass Reinforced Thermoplastic Body Provides Total Corrosion Resistance and High Resistance to Abrasion.
- Built-in Jet - Shallow-Well Jet has Corrosion Resistant Engineered Composite Nozzle and Venturi.
- Impeller - Precision-Molded for Perfect Balance... Ultra-Smooth for Highest Performance and Efficiency.
- Precision Molded Diffuser - Engineered Composite Diffuser Allows Pump to Prime Faster, Handle More Air.
- Heavy-Duty Motor - Stainless Steel Shaft and Dual Heavy-Duty Ball Bearings.
- Heavy-Duty Ball Bearings - Shielded, Permanently Lubricated Bearings, Extensively Tested to Ensure Extended Life and Smooth, Quiet Operation.
- Dual Voltage Capability - 1/2, 3/4 and 1 HP Models have Dual Voltage Motors and are Shipped at the 230 Volt Settting.
- Professional Quality - Pre-Set 30-50 PSI Allows for Cut-In Pressure Adjustments.
- New Nozzle Clean-Out - Easy Plug Removal and Access for Ease of Service.
- New Drain Plug - Bottom-Mounted for Easy Draining and Winterization.
Myers MPNC Shallow Well Jet Pump Specifications
- VOLTAGE: 115/230V
- HORSEPOWER: 0.5 HP
- AMP DRAW (full load): 9.4
- MAXIMUM HEAD: up to 180'
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: up to 9 GPM
- DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 1.0" NPT
- SUCTION SIZE: 1-1/4" NPT
- IMPELLER TYPE: Engineered Polymer
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Fiberglass-Reinforced Thermoplastic
Myers MPN Shallow Well Jet Pump Performance Data
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov