Pump has never been used, however has an older manufacturer date.
Minimum 30 Day Warranty from Day of Receipt.
Myers MW Series Pump Description
The Myers MW Series sewage pumps are designed for light commercial and residential raw sewage applications. The enclosed two-vane impeller provides high-efficiency pumping and will easily handle stringy, trash 2" solids without clogging. The heavy-duty cast iron construction ensures years of service in demanding applications. Available in single and double seal models; cast iron and optional bronze impeller models.
Myers MW Series Typical Applications
- Residential and Commercial Sewage
- High Capacity Sump
- Domestic Wastewater
- Septic Pumping Applications
Myers MW Series Features
- High-Efficiency, Two-Vane, Enclosed Impeller for High-Efficiency Pumping
- Eliminates Possibility of Jamming between Impeller and Volute
- Original Performance can be Restored if Wear Occurs by Replacing Volute Seal Ring
- Oil-Filled Motor for Maximum Heat Dissipation and Continuous Bearing Lubrication
- High-Torque, Permanent Split Capacitor (PSC) Single-Phase Motors; No Starting Switches or Relays to Wear Out
- Heat Sensor Overload Protection with Automatic Reset
Myers MWH50-21 Series Specifications
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Cast Iron
- HORSEPOWER: 0.5 HP
- MAXIMUM HEAD: up to 38'
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: up to 125 GPM
- MINIMUM SUMP DIAMETER: Simplex: 24" Duplex: 36"
- DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 2" NPT
- MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING SIZE: 2"
- CORD LENGTH: 20'
- AMP DRAW (full load): 6.9
- VOLTAGE: 1ø, 230V, 60 Hz
- MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 140°F (60C)
- IMPELLER: Ductile Iron
Myers MW Series Performance Data
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov