Pump has never been used, however has an older manufacturer date.
Minimum 30 Day Warranty from Day of Receipt.
Myers MWS9 Series Descriptions
The MWS9 Submersible Sewage Pump are designed for sewage, effluent and waste water removal, sump drainage, liquid transfer systems, circulation, dewatering and flood control. Pump motors range from a 115V or a 230V single phase to a 208-230V or 460V three phase. All models come with a 20' 3-prong grounding type cord and plug. MWS9 pumps are rated for continuous duty when fully submerged in a liquid with a maximum temperature of 105°.
Myers MWS9 Series Applications
- Residential and Commercial Sewage/Dewatering
- Effluent/Wastewater Transfer
- Sump Drainage
Myers MWS9 Series Features
- Impeller - Non-clog vortex style, pump out vanes for seal protection.
- Dual Shaft Seals - Primary mechanical seal with a secondary self - lubricating lip seal.
- Bearing and Mechanical Seal - Permanently lubricated for long life.
- Servicability - Heavy-duty lift-out ring, field servicable.
- Overload Protection - Built-in thermal overload with automatic reset on single phase.
- Cord Design - Prevents oil loss from and moisture protection for motor.
- Controls - Standard controls available for automatic operation.
Myers MWS9100220M Series Specifications
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Cast Iron
- HORSEPOWER: 1.0 HP
- RPM: 1750
- MAXIMUM HEAD: up to 37 ft.
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: up to 201 GPM
- SWITCH TYPE: Manual
- DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 2" NPT Vertical Discharge
- MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING SIZE: 2" (50.8 mm)
- CORD LENGTH: 20'; Type UL/CSA Listed
- AMP DRAW (full load): 8.5
- VOLTAGE: 230V, 1ø
- MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 140°F (60°C)
- IMPELLER: Cast Iron Two-Vane Semi-Open Vortex
Myers MWS9 Series Performance Curve
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov