SQUARE D pressure switches control electrically driven water pumps. The low water pressure switch attachment drops to turn off the pump when it loses its prime and the pressure drops to a specific low pressure cut-off point. The low pressure shut off switches are available with low pressure cut-off point of approximately 8 to 10 lbs.
Low Pressure Cutoff Switch Technical Details
- Pressure Range 20 to 65 PSI
- Diaphram Actuator
- UL Listed - CSA Certified
- Nema 1 Rated
- Horsepower Rating (3-Phase) 2HP@115VAC - 3HP@230VAC - 1HP@460/575VAC
- Horsepower Rating (1-Phase) 1.5HP@115VAC - 2HP@230VAC
- Low Pressure cut-off (approximately 10 PSI below cut-in)
- Mas Pressure 220 PSI
- 0.25 Inch NPSF Connection
- Pressure Setting 30-50 PSI
- L 2.78" x W 3.76" x H 2.8"
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov