Weinman Type M-VS Vertical Submerged Non-Clog Sewage Ejector Pump Product Description
Weinman Type M-VS sewage ejection pumps are designed for industrial, commercial and municipal pumping of sewage, sludge and trash. The submerged sewage ejectors are built in a wide range of pump sizes for a variety of applications. Auxiliary equipment is offered to assure the right model for your particular installation.
Weinman Type M-VS Vertical Submerged Non-Clog Sewage Ejector PumpTypical Application
- Elevator Pits
- Sump Drainage
- Flood Control
- Storm Water
- Industrial Process
- Condensation Control
- Power Plants
- General Dewatering Service
Weinman Type M-VS Vertical Submerged Non-Clog Sewage Ejector Pump Features
- Flexible Coupling: Woods Coupling is Standard. Using a Flexible Rubber Sleeve instead of Convential Spider, it Absorbs Misalignment and Torsional Shock. Requires no Lubrication or Adjustment once Installed and Aligned. Adjusting Nut Allows Impeller Clearance to be Changed.
- One Piece Thrust Collar with Cap Transmits the Thrust Load from the Shaft to Bearing, Sealing out Dirt and Moisture.
- Grease Fittings and Lines Allow Bearings to be Lubricated from Above.
- Packing Gland Prevents Leakage of Gases or Liquid along Shaft. Grease Lubricated.
- Bottom Bearing Replaceable Bronze Grease Lubricated Bearing gives Adequate Support to Impeller at all Times. May be Converted to Optional "Graphitor" or Rubber "Cutless" without Special Bearing Housing.
- Shaft Sleeve Renewable Sleeve Eliminates Wear on Shaft...Reduces Maintenance Costs.
- Impeller Convential Enclosed Non-Clog Type, with Repelling Vanes on Back Shroud to Prevent Packing of Solids Behind Impeller.
- Motor NEMA Type C Flange-Face Motor Mounts on Driver Pedestal without Adapter or Fittings.
- Float Switch or Mechanical Alternator Heavy Duty 2 Pole Switch or Mechanical Alternator is Mounted on Cast Iron Stand.
- Thrust Bearing Grease Lubricated Angular Contact-Type Ball Thrust Bearings Carries Both Axial and Radial Loads.
- Column and Shaft Lengths Standarized to Cover most Sump Depth Requirements.
- Perfect Alignment is Provided by Tenon Fit Between Column and Mating Parts.
- Column to Discharge Pipe Spacing is in Two Sizes and Allows for Standardization of Sizes and Shape of Basin Covers.
- Float Moveable Copper Float Slides on Non-Corrosive Float Rod with Adjustable Stops. Eliminates need for High Clearance over the Float Switch Stand.
- Extra Heavy Duty Casing of Close-Grained Cast Iron for Long, Corrosive-Resistant Underwater Service.
See Resources for Links to the Specifications and Pump Curves.
Call customer service for more details and pricing.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Limited 24 Month Warranty
Crane Pumps & Systems warrants that products of our manufacture will be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for twenty-four (24) months after manufacture date, when installed and maintained in accordance with our instructions. This warranty gives you specifi c legal rights, and there may also be other rights which vary from state to state. In the event the product is covered by the Federal Consumer Product Warranties Law (1) the duration of any implied warranties associated with the product by virtue of said law is limited to the same duration as stated herein, (2) this warranty is a LIMITED WARRANTY, and (3) no claims of any nature whatsoever shall be made against us, until the ultimate consumer, his successor, or assigns, notifi es us in writing of the defect, and delivers the product and/or defective part(s) freight prepaid to our factory or nearest authorized service station. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT SHALL BE TO REPLACE OR REPAIR AT OUR ELECTION, F.O.B. POINT OF MANUFACTURE OR AUTHORIZED REPAIR STATION, SUCH PRODUCTS AND/OR PARTS AS PROVEN DEFECTIVE. THERE SHALL BE NO FURTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. Unless expressly stated otherwise, guarantees in the nature of performance specifi cations furnished in addition to the foregoing material and workmanship warranties on a product manufactured by us, if any, are subject to laboratory tests corrected for fi eld performance. Any additional guarantees, in the nature of performance specifi cations must be in writing and such writing must be signed by our authorized representative. Due to inaccuracies in field testing if a conflict arises between the results of field testing conducted by or for user, and laboratory tests corrected for field performance, the latter shall control. RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SPECIAL APPLICATIONS OR THOSE RESULTING FROM SYSTEMS ANALYSES AND EVALUATIONS WE CONDUCT WILL BE BASED ON OUR BEST AVAILABLE EXPERIENCE AND PUBLISHED INDUSTRY INFORMATION. SUCH RECOMMENDATIONS DO NOT CONSTITUTE A WARRANTY OF SATISFACTORY PERFORMANCE AND NO SUCH WARRANTY IS GIVEN. This warranty shall not apply when damage is caused by (a) improper installation, (b) improper voltage (c) lightning (d) excessive sand or other abrasive material (e) scale or corrosion build-up due to excessive chemical content. Any modification of the original equipment will also void the warranty. We will not be responsible for loss, damage or labor cost due to interruption of service caused by defective parts. Neither will we accept charges incurred by others without our prior written approval. This warranty is void if our inspection reveals the product was used in a manner inconsistent with normal industry practice and/or our specific recommendations. The purchaser is responsible for communication of all necessary information regarding the application and use of the product. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OTHER DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES,INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TRAVEL EXPENSES, RENTED EQUIPMENT, OUTSIDE CONTRACTOR FEES, UNAUTHORIZED REPAIR SHOP EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST INCOME, LABOR CHARGES, DELAYS IN PRODUCTION, IDLE PRODUCTION, WHICH DAMAGES ARE CAUSED BY ANY DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND/OR WORKMANSHIP AND/OR DAMAGE OR DELAYS IN SHIPMENT. THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No rights extended under this warranty shall be assigned to any other person, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written approval