Zoeller Model I4282 Submersible Pump Description
The "Waste-Mate" series of submersible pumps is designed for use in
residential or light commercial dewatering and wastewater applications and
can be used to transfer groundwater and effluent or unscreened raw sewage.
The innovative vortex impeller design reduces the risk of clogging and
allows each pump to pass a 50 mm (2") spherical solid. These durable cast
iron pumps include a powder coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion, and
are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a
long service life. As with every Zoeller pump, each one is 100%
pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for
years of trouble-free performance.
Zoeller Model I4282 Submersible Pump Features and Benefits
Durable Cast Iron Constructed Switch Case, Motor and Pump
Housing, Base and Impeller
All Cast Iron Class 25-30 25000# Tensile Strength
Stainless Steel Screws, Bolts, Float Rod, Handle, Guard and Arm
and Seal Assembly
Maximum Temperature for Sewage or Dewatering: 130° F
Oil Filled, Hermetically Sealed, Automatic Reset Thermal
Overload Protected Motor
- 2” NPT Flanged Discharge Standard (3” NPT Flanged Discharge Available - Specify when Ordering)
Corrosion-Resistant, Powder Coated Epoxy Finish
Zoeller Model I4282 Submersible Pump Specifications
- VOLTAGE: 1ø, 200V, 60Hz
- HORSEPOWER: 0.5 HP
- AMPS: 6.1
- MOTOR TYPE: Permanent Split Capacitor
- RPM: 1750 RPM
- MAX HEAD: 26'
- MAX FLOW RATE: 123 GPM
- SWITCH 'ON' LEVEL: 16 1/2"
- SWITCH 'OFF' LEVEL: 5 1/4"
- DISCHARGE SIZE: 2" NPT Vertical Discharge
- SOLIDS HANDLING: 2" Spherical Solid
- IMPELLER TYPE: Cast Iron, Non-Clogging Vortex
- CORD LENGTH: 15'
- CORD TYPE: UL Listed 3-Wire Neoprene Cord and Plug
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Cast Iron
- MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 130°F (54C)
Zoeller Model I4282 Performance Curve
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov