Zoeller Model M95 Sump Pump Description
Our Model M95 Sump Pump is fully automatic 1/2 HP pump for use in high flow basement sump applications. This pump is packed with features, including the most advanced switch technology available. The green LED plug allows you to see that it has power even when it is installed in a dark basement or crawl space.
By design, the solid float cannot become waterlogged. So it is always buoyant and able to turn the pump on when necessary. The identification tag, float guard, handle, switch arm and hardware are made of high-quality corrosion resistant stainless steel.
Zoeller Model M95 Sump Pump Features and Benefits
- Oil-Filled Motor and Cast Iron Motor Housing for Optimal Heat Dissipation which Prevents the Pump from Overheating
- Automatic Pump with a Time-Tested, Reliable, Preset, Built-In Snap Action that Makes for Easy Installation
- Corrosion Resistant Engineered Plastic Vortex Impeller to Allow Free Passage of Solids which Prevents Clogging and Lessens Downtime
- Stainless Steel Float Guard that Prevents Material or Debris from Collecting on the Float Ensuring Proper Operation Every Time
- Solid, Buoyant, Polypropylene Float to Eliminate the Possibility of Water Infiltration Allowing the Float to Remain Buoyant and Functional at all Times
- Powder-Coated Epoxy Finish Provides Corrosion-Resistance and Extends the Life of the Pump in Harsh Environments
- Stainless Steel Screws, Switch Arm, Guard, Handle and Hardware to Prevent Rust and Corrosion over the Life of the Pump
- 100% Factory Tested - Every Pump is Submerged in Water and Tested at the Factory to Ensure that it Performs as Expected when you Receive it
- Comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty Giving You Protection Over your Investment and the Peace of Mind You Expect in a Quality Product
Zoeller 95-0001 Sump Pump Specifications
- VOLTAGE: 1ø, 115V, 60Hz
- HORSEPOWER: 0.5 HP
- AMP DRAW (full load): 10.5
- MOTOR TYPE: Permanent Split Capacitor (PSC)
- RPM: 3450 RPM
- MAXIMUM HEAD: 26'
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 80 GPM
- SWITCH TYPE: Automatic
- SWITCH 'ON' LEVEL: 9-1/2" (24 cm)
- SWITCH 'OFF' LEVEL: 3" (8 cm)
- DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 1-1/2" NPT
- MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING: 3/8" Spherical Solid
- IMPELLER TYPE: Engineered Plastic, Non-Clogging Vortex
- CORD LENGTH: 15'
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Engineered Plastic
- MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 130°F (54C)
Zoeller Model M95 Sump Pump Performance Curve
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Zoeller Limited Warranty
Manufacturer warrants, to the purchaser and subsequent owner during the warranty period, every new product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, when properly used and maintained, for a period of five years from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Parts that fail within the warranty period, that inspections determine to be defective in material or workmanship, will be repaired, replaced or remanufactured at Manufacturer's option, provided however, that by so doing we will not be obligated to replace an entire assembly, the entire mechanism or the complete unit. No allowance will be made for shipping charges, damages, labor or other charges that may occur due to product failure, repair or replacement.
This warranty does not apply to and there shall be no warranty for any material or product that has been disassembled without prior approval of Manufacturer, subjected to misuse, misapplication, neglect, alteration, accident or act of nature; that has not been installed, operated or maintained in accordance with Manufacturer's installation instructions; that has been exposed to outside substances including but not limited to the following: sand, gravel, cement, mud, tar, hydrocarbons, hydrocarbon derivatives (oil, gasoline, solvents, etc.), or other abrasive or corrosive substances, wash towels or feminine sanitary products, etc. in all pumping applications. The warranty set out in the paragraph above is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied; and we do not authorize any representative or other person to assume for us any other liability in connection with our products.
Contact Manufacturer at, 3649 Cane Run Road, Louisville, Kentucky 40211, Attention: Customer Service Department to obtain any needed repair or replacement of part(s) or additional information pertaining to our warranty.
MANUFACTURER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR BREACH OF EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY; AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND OF MERCHANTABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.