General purpose UL 83 listed Type THW Deep Well Submersible Pump
Cable features solid or stranded copper conductors individually insulated
with a tough Type THW polyvinyl chloride (PVC) compound. This 3 wire with ground cable is sold by the foot and can be cut to any length needed.
R.C. Worst & Co. offers 4-wire cable to our customers by the foot. Please feel
free to order only the length wire you need for your specific job. When
ordering wire, we recommend adding just a few feet more than calculated.
It's always better to have a little left over, then to come up short. Most of our submersible pump wire is delivered to our facility on wooden spools, but will be
shipped to our customers in wound coils with no wooden spool included.
8-GAUGE WELL PUMP WIRE CUT TO ORDER CANNOT BE RETURNED
Sub Cable Technical Details:
- 8/3 (stranded) with 10 (stranded) ground
- 0.06 outside diameter
- Raw Wire Weight: 394 lbs. per 1000 foot
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper Guage: 2-14
- UL Listed as Type THW-Deep Well Submersible Pump cable
- Rated 75 degrees C, 600 volts
- Resistant to Acid, Abrasion, Alkalis, Flame, Gas and Oil
- Water and Sunlight Resistant
- Cable is Sequentially Marked
- Thermoplastic Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Insulation
- Black, Red, Yellow and Green Color Coding
- For Wiring Within the Casing of Deep Well Submersible Water Pumps
Franklin Wire Sizing Chart:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov