WELL-X-TROL® redefined the industry in 1963 with the invention of the
first pre-pressurized well tank. Today, Well-X-Trol Next Generation well
tanks continue to deliver unparalleled performance and longevity, making
them the most recognized brand on the market. With its sealed air charge
and unique water chamber design, Well-X-Trol remains the choice of
Amtrol Well-X-Trol Pressure Tank Features
- High-Strength Steel Shell
- Virgin Polypropylene Inner Liner will not Crack,
Chip, Flake or Peel
- Thick Butyl Rubber Diaphragm Offers the Lowest
Permeability of any Material used Today and will not
Support Bacterial Growth
- Heavy Duty Butyl Diaphragm is the Thickest in the
Industry and Features Seamless Construction for Uniform
Strength and Flexibility. It Conforms Exactly to the
Shell Configuration without Stretching, Creasing, or
Forming Bubbles or Corners that Could Trap Water or
Sediment. Butyl is the Best Known Elastomer to Prevent
- Diaphragm Design will not Collapse or Tear like
- Stainless-Steel System Connection Withstands
- Welded Air Valve is Permanently Attached Rather
than Mechanically Threaded to Prevent Loss of Air
Pressure and to Minimize Stress on the Well's Pump
System. It also Carries a Tamper-Evident Warning Label.
- Deep-Drawn Steel Domes Offer Twice the Strength of
Rolled Steel While Minimizing Weight.
- Unique Positive Hoop Ring Seal Secures Diaphragm
and Liner for Added Strength and Reliability.
- Polypropylene Liner Provides a 100% Corrosion
Resistant, Non-Metallic Rigid Water Reservoir that is
Listed by NSF® International Standard 61.
- Exclusive Welding Process Eliminates Interior Rough
Spots and Sharp Edges that can Damage the Diaphragm and
- Each Finished Tank is Pressure Tested for Safety.
- Each Finished Tank is Pre-Pressurized to the Most
Common Pump Cut-In Pressure.
- Exterior Appliance-Like Finish Looks Attractive
While Protecting the Tank from the Elements.
Amtrol Well-X-Trol Pressure Tank Technical Details
- DIMENSIONS: 8" Diameter X 13" Height
- TOTAL VOLUME: 2.0 Gallons
- DRAWDOWN: 0.7 Gallons (20/40 pressure switch
setting), 0.6 Gallons (30/50 pressure switch setting),
0.6 Gallons (40/60 pressure switch setting) 0.5 Gallons (50/70 pressure switch setting)
- TYPICAL TANK PRESSURE PRECHARGE: 20 PSIG
- CONNECTION: 3/4" NPTM
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov