Hydromatic H3H Submersible Solids Handling Pumps Description
Hydromatic H3H Submersible Solids Handling Pumps enhanced performance is made possible by an improved mono-vane impeller which helps eliminate clogs.
Hydromatic H3H Typical Application
Hydromatic H3H Superior Features
- Oil filled motor efficiently dissipates heat and locks out damaging moisture so you receive reliable pumping service. Easily field serviceable.
- Two epoxy barriers and a compression fitting prevent water
contamination of the motor area, assuring long-term reliable
operation. Additionally, epoxy encapsulation and stripped leads
positively eliminate “wicking” from the cable.
- Heavy-duty upper and lower ball
bearings are submerged in oil to
provide permanent lubrication
and ensure long service life.
- A dual seal system operates in
an oil chamber to provide long
pump service life. Various seal
- The stainless steel shaft
eliminates corrosion and
fatigue for longer pump life.
The minimum shaft overhang
decreases deflection and
increases bearing and seal life.
Tapered shaft allows for easy
removal of impeller.
- Hydromatic solids handling pumps are available with a wide range of impellers
for different applications. Pump-out vanes on the top shroud prevent the buildup of
materials in the seal area and extend the life of the thrust bearing by significantly
reducing axial thrust.
- Easily replaceable, true wear ring, with a top pullout design for easy
Hydromatic H3H Key Features
- Passes a full 3" diameter non-deformable spherical solid per the Ten States Standards
- Steep non-overloading curve
- Flows to 575 GPM, heads to 105 ft.
- Highly efficient
- Superior Design
- Streamlined impeller vane at inlet
- Smooth flow path
- Can easily be converted to an H4H pump to meet future lift station demands
- Rated for use with VFD (variable frequency drive) suitable to deliver outstanding performance.
- Oil Filled Motors - Cooler operating than air filled motors and continuous lubrication of the bearings for longer life
- Seal Cord Entrance - Triple seal protection, prevents moisture entry for longer life.
Hydromatic H3H1000M6-4 Technical Details
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Class 30 Cast Iron
- HORSEPOWER: 10 HP
- RPM: 1750
- MAXIMUM HEAD: up to 100'
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: up to 550 GPM
- DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 3" 125# ANSI Flange Discharge
- MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING SIZE: 3" Spherical
- CORD LENGTH: 35' Standard
- OPTIONAL CORD LENGTH: 50'
- CORD SIZE: 8-4; Type: SOOW/W
- AMP DRAW (full load): 33.9
- VOLTAGE: 3ø, 200V
- MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 140°F
- MOTOR: Enclosed, Oil Cooled Induction, VFD Suitable
- IMPELLER CONSTRUCTION: Balanced, Enclosed, Mono-Vane, Ductile Iron, ASTM A536
- IMPELLER SIZE: 9.25"
- Section 300
Hydromatic H3H Pump Curve
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY
Pentair Hydromatic® warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months
from the date of shipment from Pentair Hydromatic or 18 months from the manufacturing date, whichever
occurs first – provided that such products are used in compliance with the requirements of the Pentair Hydromatic
catalog and technical manuals for use in pumping raw sewage, municipal wastewater or similar, abrasive-free,
During the warranty period and subject to the conditions set forth, Pentair Hydromatic, at its discretion, will repair
or replace to the original user, the parts that prove defective in materials and workmanship. Pentair Hydromatic
reserves the right to change or improve its products or any portions thereof without being obligated to provide such
a change or improvement for prior sold and/or shipped units.
Start-up reports and electrical schematics may be required to support warranty claims. Submit at the time of start up
through the Pentair Hydromatic website: http://forms.pentairliterature.com/startupform/startupform.asp?type=h.
Warranty is effective only if Pentair Hydromatic authorized control panels are used. All seal fail and heat sensing
devices must be hooked up, functional and monitored or this warranty will be void. Pentair Hydromatic will cover
only the lower seal and labor thereof for all dual seal pumps. Under no circumstance will Pentair Hydromatic be
responsible for the cost of field labor, travel expenses, rented equipment, removal/reinstallation costs or freight
expenses to and from the factory or an authorized Pentair Hydromatic service facility.
This limited warranty will not apply: (a) to defects or malfunctions resulting from failure to properly install, operate or
maintain the unit in accordance with the printed instructions provided; (b) to failures resulting from abuse, accident
or negligence; (c) to normal maintenance services and parts used in connection with such service; (d) to units that
are not installed in accordance with applicable local codes, ordinances and good trade practices; (e) if the unit is
moved from its original installation location; (f) if unit is used for purposes other than for what it is designed and
manufactured; (g) to any unit that has been repaired or altered by anyone other than Pentair Hydromatic or an
authorized Pentair Hydromatic service provider; (h) to any unit that has been repaired using non factory specified/
Warranty Exclusions: Pentair HYDROMATIC MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND
BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. Pentair HYDROMATIC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Liability Limitation: IN NO EVENT SHALL Pentair HYDROMATIC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR
CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR RELATED IN ANY MANNER TO
ANY Pentair HYDROMATIC PRODUCT OR PARTS THEREOF. PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE
MAY RESULT FROM IMPROPER INSTALLATION. Pentair HYDROMATIC DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, INCLUDING
LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY, FOR IMPROPER INSTALLATION. Pentair HYDROMATIC RECOMMENDS
INSTALLATION BY PROFESSIONALS.
Some states do not permit some or all of the above warranty limitations or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or
consequential damages and therefore such limitations may not apply to you. No warranties or representations at any
time made by any representatives of Pentair Hydromatic shall vary or expand the provision hereof.