Orenco Biotube® pump vaults are used to transport filtered effluent
from septic tanks or separate dosing tanks in effluent pumping systems.
They are a critical component of individual onsite systems and effluent
sewer collection systems. Pump vaults house a Biotube effluent filter and
one or two Orenco high-head effluent pumps and can be used in
single-compartment septic tanks with flows up to 40 gpm. When flows are
greater than 40 gpm, a double-compartment septic tank or separate dosing
tank is recommended. Pump vaults are 12 in. in diameter, and accommodate
one pump (simplex) or two pumps (duplex). Each pump vault comes with a
Biotube filter cartridge, vault housing, support pipes, and float bracket
to hold the float assembly. Custom lengths can be produced.
Orenco PVU682425L Biotube Pump Vault Typical Application
- Residential Septic Tank Effluent
- Commercial Septic Tank Effluent
- Dose Tank High Head Pumping
- Treatment System Pumping
- Other Effluent Pumping where Screening is Needed
Orenco PVU682425L Biotube Pump Vault Technical Details
- Molded Polyethylene Housing
- Long Support Tubes for 30" Risers (can be cut for smaller risers if needed)
- Provides Flow Inducer for High-Head Turbine Style Pumps
- 14.5 sq ft Screen Area
- 4.4 sq ft Flow Area
- 0.125 (1/8") in Opening Biotube Filter
- Extendible Handle for Easy Removal
- Filter can be Removed Without Pulling the Pump or Vault
- Easy to Clean by Simply Hosing Off Whenever the Tank Needs Pumping
- Removes Suspended Solids Extending Drainfield Life
- Corrosion-Proof Construction to Ensure Long Life
Orenco Biotube Pump Vault Superior Features
- Large Filter Area
- Corrosion Proof Construction
- Screen Easy to Clean
- Float Tree Mount Built In
- Pump Sleeve Routes Water to Provide Motor Cooling
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Orenco Biotube Pump Vault Product Resources
Orenco Systems, Inc. Product Warranty
Subject to the exclusions, limitations, and conditions contained herein, Seller warrants that all merchandise will be free from defects in workmanship. Claims for a breach of this limited warranty shall be made as follows:
- If the merchandise is an AdvanTex® Treatment System for Residential Applications or for Commercial and Multi-Family Applications, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within three (3) years from the date of installation in the appropriate application, as long as the System is continuously covered by a service contract provided by an Orenco authorized service provider.
- If the merchandise is a Biotube® Effluent Filter for Residential Applications, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing but it can be made at any time after delivery of the Biotube® Effluent Filter to the Purchaser.
- If the merchandise is a control panel, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within three (3) years after delivery of the control panel to the Purchaser.
- If the merchandise is an FRP Septic Tank Half-Shell, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing by the Orenco Distributor or Dealer within five (5) years from the date of shipment of the FRP Septic Tank Half-Shell to the Distributor or Dealer.
- If the merchandise is a Grundfos Effluent and Solids-Handling Pump, PEF and PSE Series, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within one and a half (1.5) years from the date of installation or two (2) years from the date of manufacture of said pumps.
- If the merchandise is a PF Series Pump purchased with an extended warranty, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within five (5) years after delivery of said pump to the Purchaser.
- If the merchandise is a P, PA, or PJ Series Pump purchased with an extended warranty, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within five (5) years after delivery of said pump to the Purchaser.
- For all merchandise not specifically listed above, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within one (1) year after delivery of such merchandise to Purchaser.
THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE THE OBLIGATION OF SELLER TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE MERCHANDISE WHICH SHALL BE DETERMINED TO THE SATISFACTION OF SELLER UPON SELLER’S EXAMINATION TO HAVE BEEN THUS DEFECTIVE. PURCHASER SHALL TRANSPORT THE MERCHANDISE, AT PURCHASER’S EXPENSE, TO SELLER’S FACILITY FOR REPAIR. SELLER MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OTHER THAN STATED HEREIN. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES TO PURCHASER, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, OR DAMAGES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM FAILURE OR ANY DEFECT IN THE MERCHANDISE SOLD HEREUNDER, FOR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR FOR ANY TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR INFORMATION WHICH SELLER MAY HAVE PROVIDED TO PURCHASER, NOR SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR ECONOMIC DAMAGES OF ANY KIND