The Model 115 Build-A-Panel™ control panel provides greater
flexibility by ordering through options, allowing you to customize a
standard panel to your specific needs.
The Model 115 control panel provides a reliable means of controlling one
120/208/240V single phase pump in water and wastewater applications.
A pump switch turns the pump on and off. If an alarm condition occurs, an
additional alarm switch activates the audio/visual alarm system.
Common applications include pump chambers, sump pump basins, irrigation
system and lift stations.
SJE-Rhombus Model 115 - Single Phase Simplex Switch Control Panel Features
- Choice of NEMA 1 (indoor) or NEMA 4X (indoor/outdoor) enclosure
- Red alarm beacon provides 360o visual check of alarm
condition (NEMA 1 style uses a door mounted indicator in lieu of a beacon)
- Alarm horn provides audio warning of alarm condition (NEMA 1 style uses
an internally mounted buzzer in lieu of a horn)
- Exterior alarm test/normal/silence switch allows horn and light to be
tested and horn to be silenced in an alarm condition; alarm automatically
resets once alarm condition is cleared
- Horn silence relay
- Hand/Off/Automatic (HOA) switch for manual pump control
- Green pump run indicator light
- Pump circuit terminal block
- Alarm circuit terminal block
- Alarm fuse/indicator
- Ground lug
- UL/cUL Listed
- Three-Year Limited Warranty
SJE-Rhombus Model 115 - Single Phase Simplex Switch Control Panel
- Enclosure measures 8 x 6 x 4 inches. Choice of NEMA1, or NEMA4X.
- HOA Switch for manual pump control
- Green Pump Run Indicator Light
- Pump Circuit Terminal Block
- Alarm Circuit Terminal Block(mounted on circuit board)
- Alarm Fuse (mounted on circuit board)
- Alarm Power Indicator (mounted on circuit board)
- Ground Lug
- Red Alarm Beacon provides 360º visual check of alarm condition
- Alarm Horn provides audio warning of alarm condition (83-85 Db)
NOTE: Schematic/Wiring Diagram and Pump Specification Label are located
inside the panel
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov