Zoeller Model D165 High Head Effluent Pump Description
The Flow-Mate series of submersible pumps is designed for use in residential or
light commercial dewatering applications and can be used to transfer
groundwater or effluent. These durable cast iron pumps include a powder
coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion and are designed to provide great heat
dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. As with every Zoeller®
pump, each one is 100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality
and reliability for years of trouble-free performance!
Zoeller Model D165 High Head Effluent Pump Features and Benefits
- Durable Cast Iron Constructed Switch Case, Base, Motor and Pump Housing
- Impeller, Bronze Class 85-5-5-5
- Corrosion-Resistant, Powder Coated Epoxy Finish
- Oil Filled, Hermetically Sealed, Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protected Motor
- Maximum Temperature for Effluent or Dewatering 130°F (54°C) (E/D 140°F,60°C)
- Stainless Steel Screws, Bolts, Float Rod, Handle, Guard, Arm and Seal Assembly
- Passes 3/4" (19 mm) Spherical Solids
- 1-½” NPT Discharge Standard, Optional 2” NPT FLANGE KIT or 3” NPT FLANGE KIT Available
- Automatic Units Available with Float-Operated, Submersible, 2 Pole Mechanical Switch
Zoeller 165-0029 High Head Effluent Pump Specifications
- VOLTAGE: 1ø, 230V, 60Hz
- HORSEPOWER: 1.0 HP
- AMP DRAW (full load): 10.2
- MOTOR TYPE: Permanent Split Capacitor (PSC)
- RPM: 3450 RPM
- MAXIMUM HEAD: 86.5'
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 60 GPM
- SWITCH TYPE: Automatic
- SWITCH 'ON' LEVEL: 15-3/4"
- SWITCH 'OFF' LEVEL: 5-1/4"
- DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 1-1/2" NPT Vertical Discharge
- MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING: 3/4" Spherical Solid
- IMPELLER TYPE: Bronze, Non-Clogging Vortex
- CORD LENGTH: 35' Type UL Listed, 3-Wire Neoprene Cord and Plug
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Cast Iron
- MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 130°F (54C)
Zoeller Model D165 Performance Curve
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Zoeller Limited Warranty
Zoeller products often carry warranty terms that vary in length based on the product type. Refer to the installation manual for specific warranty term.
Manufacturer warrants,to the purchaser and subsequent owner during the warranty
period, every new product to be free from defects in material and workmanship
under normal use and service, when properly used and maintained, for a period
of one year from date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Parts that fail
within the warranty period that inspections determine to be defective in material
or workmanship will be repaired, replaced or remanufactured at Manufacturer's
option, provided however, that by so doing we will not be obligated to replace
an entire assembly, the entire mechanism or the complete unit. No allowance
will be made for shipping charges, damages, labor or other charges that may
occur due to product failure, repair or replacement.
This warranty does not apply to and there shall be no warranty for any material
or product that has been disassembled without prior approval of Manufacturer,
subjected to misuse, misapplication, neglect, alteration, accident or uncontrollable
act of nature; that has not been installed, operated or maintained in accordance
with Manufacturer's installation instructions; that has been exposed to outside
substances including but not limited to the following: sand, gravel, cement,mud,
tar, hydrocarbons, hydrocarbon derivatives (oil, gasoline, solvents, etc.), or other
abrasive or corrosive substances, wash towels or feminine sanitary products,
etc. in all pumping applications. The warranty set out in the paragraph above is
in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied; and we do not authorize any
representative or other person to assume for us any other liability in connection with our products.
Contact Manufacturer at, 3649 Cane Run Road, Louisville, Kentucky 40211,
Attention: Customer Support Department to obtain any needed repair or
replacement of part(s) or additional information pertaining to our warranty.
MANUFACTURER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR BREACH OF EXPRESSED
OR IMPLIED WARRANTY; AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND OF MERCHANTABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED
TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so
the above limitationmay not apply to you. Some states do not allowthe exclusion
or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or
exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights
which vary from state to state.