Zoeller Model BE98 Sump & Effluent Pump Description
Our Model BE98 Effluent Pump is designed to remove unwanted water in sump or septic effluent applications. It is an ideal choice in high pressure or high flow applications. The professional-grade, 1/2 HP Model 98 is known for its dependability. The BE98 is a nonautomatic pump equipped with a single piggyback float switch. The piggyback float switch allows you to set the on and off point of the pump in the field. This is ideal in an application with a deep sump pit or pump tank.
The Model 98’s switch case, motor housing, and pump housing are each constructed of cast iron. The corrosion resistant engineered plastic vortex impeller has a smooth surface allowing water and solids to pass freely through the pump. The pump’s identification tag, handle, and hardware are made of non-corrodible stainless steel. This attention to detail ensures that the Model 98 is able to withstand the most demanding applications.
Zoeller Model BE98 Sump & Effluent Pump Features and Benefits
- Oil-Filled for Optimal Heat Dissipation: This Design Minimizes Concerns about the Pump Overheating and Breaking Down due to Extreme Heat Generation During Extended-Use Applications
- A Versatile Nonautomatic Pump that Comes with a Single Piggyback Float Switch that is Ideal for Applications where the On and Off Points May Vary Depending on the Depth of the Dose Tank on the Site
- Non-Clogging, Engineered Thermoplastic Vortex Impeller Design that Allows Free Passage of Solids to Prevent Clogging
- The Single Piggyback float Switch Turns a Nonautomatic Pump into an Automatic Pump and also Allows you to Isolate the Pump from the Switch Making it Easier to Troubleshoot Issues in the Field
- Durable, Cast Iron Construction for Long-Lasting Corrosion and Heat Resistance
- Powder-Coated Epoxy Finish Provides Corrosion-Resistance and Extends Life in Harsh Environments
- Stainless Steel Screws, Switch Arm, Handle and Hardware to Prevent Rust and Corrosion over the Life of the Pump
- 100% Factory Tested: Our Factory-Tested Effluent Pumps Ensure Reliable Performance in Challenging Applications with Fewer Concerns about Mechanical Failures
- 3-Year Limited Warranty: This Model Comes with Warranty Coverage from Zoeller Pump Company, Giving You Protection Over Your Investment and the Peace of Mind you Expect in a Quality Product
Zoeller 98-0020 Sump & Effluent Pump Specifications
- VOLTAGE: 1ø, 230V, 60Hz
- HORSEPOWER: 0.5 HP
- AMP DRAW (full load): 9.4
- MOTOR TYPE: Permanent Split Capacitor (PSC)
- RPM: 1725 RPM
- MAXIMUM HEAD: 23'
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 72 GPM
- SWITCH TYPE: Piggyback Variable Level Float Switch
- DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 1-1/2" NPT
- MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING: 1/2" Spherical Solid
- IMPELLER TYPE: Engineered Plastic, Non-Clogging Vortex
- CORD LENGTH: 15'
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Cast Iron
- MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 130°F (54C)
Zoeller Model BE98 Sump Pump Performance Curve
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Zoeller Limited Warranty
Manufacturer warrants, to the purchaser and subsequent owner during the warranty
period, every new product to be free from defects in material and workmanship
under normal use and service, when properly used and maintained, for a period of
three years from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Parts that fail
within the warranty period, that inspections determine to be defective in material
or workmanship, will be repaired, replaced or remanufactured at Manufacturer's
option, provided however, that by so doing we will not be obligated to replace an
entire assembly, the entire mechanism or the complete unit. No allowance will be
made for shipping charges, damages, labor or other charges that may occur due to
product failure, repair or replacement.
This warranty does not apply to and there shall be no warranty for any material or
product that has been disassembled without prior approval of Manufacturer, subjected
to misuse, misapplication, neglect, alteration, accident or act of nature; that has not
been installed, operated or maintained in accordance with Manufacturer's installation
instructions; that has been exposed to outside substances including but not limited to
the following: sand, gravel, cement, mud, tar, hydrocarbons, hydrocarbon derivatives
(oil, gasoline, solvents, etc.), or other abrasive or corrosive substances, wash towels
or feminine sanitary products, etc. in all pumping applications. The warranty set out in the paragraph above is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied; and
we do not authorize any representative or other person to assume for us any other
liability in connection with our products.
Contact Manufacturer at, 3649 Cane Run Road, Louisville, Kentucky 40211, Attention:
Customer Service Department to obtain any needed repair or replacement of part(s)
or additional information pertaining to our warranty.
MANUFACTURER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR BREACH OF EXPRESSED
OR IMPLIED WARRANTY; AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND OF MERCHANTABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO
THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the
above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or
limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion
may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.