Hydromatic HPG200 Submersible Sewage Grinder Description
Hydromatic HPG200 Submersible Sewage Grinder Pump is designed to meet the demands of Residential, Commercial and Resort Areas.
Hydromatic HPG200 Typical Application
- Resort Area
Hydromatic HPG200 Superior Features
- One epoxy barrier and one compression fitting for maximum protection against
wicking and water seepage into the motor housing
- The heavy-duty ball bearings, upper (radial) and lower (thrust), are continuously
lubricated by oil to ensure long service life.
- Electrical motor design combines the advantages of high torque output with optimum
running efficiency engineered specifically for grinder operation.
- The stator is secured to the motor housing by means of stator bolts which ensure
ease of maintenance if the need ever arises.
- Standard stainless steel shaft in grinder pump.
- Dual seals for maximum moisture protection
- Moisture detection probe.
- Exclusive “Dual Cutter” design cuts solids to smallest particle size thereby
greatly reducing clogging, roping, or binding.
- Engineered non-metallic semi-open impeller molded to a bronze insert for
greatest torque driving capabilities. Impeller made of high strength Valox® which
provides highest level of corrosion resistance and maximum toughness from
impact for a wide variety of slurry pumpage. Pump-out vanes preclude material
build-up around shaft and seal. Bronze impeller available.
Hydromatic HPG200 Key Features
- Engineered for low pressure sewer system applications
- Semi-open impeller provides steep non-overloading operating curve
- Durable motor will deliver many years of reliable service
- Oil-filled motor for maximum heat dissipation and constant bearing lubrication
- Exclusive dual cutter design cuts solids to the smallest particle size
- High torque capacitor start/run for assured starting under heavy load
- Available configurations, rails and accessories:
- Rail Systems Available
- Controls and Accessories Available
Hydromatic HPG200M5-2 Technical Details
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Class 30 Cast Iron
- HORSEPOWER: 2.0 HP
- RPM: 3450
- MAXIMUM HEAD: up to 96'
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: up to 64 GPM
- DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 1.25" NPT Discharge
- CORD LENGTH: 35'; Type HPG/SOOW
- AMP DRAW (full load): 3.3
- VOLTAGE: 3ø, 575V
- MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 140°F
- MOTOR: Enclosed, Oil Cooled Induction
- IMPELLER CONSTRUCTION: Semi-Open 5 Vane, Red Brass #85-5-5-5, ASTM B584-836
- IMPELLER SIZE: 5.0"
Hydromatic HPG200 Pump Curve
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY
Pentair Hydromatic® warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months
from the date of shipment from Pentair Hydromatic or 18 months from the manufacturing date, whichever
occurs first – provided that such products are used in compliance with the requirements of the Pentair Hydromatic
catalog and technical manuals for use in pumping raw sewage, municipal wastewater or similar, abrasive-free,
During the warranty period and subject to the conditions set forth, Pentair Hydromatic, at its discretion, will repair
or replace to the original user, the parts that prove defective in materials and workmanship. Pentair Hydromatic
reserves the right to change or improve its products or any portions thereof without being obligated to provide such
a change or improvement for prior sold and/or shipped units.
Start-up reports and electrical schematics may be required to support warranty claims. Submit at the time of start up
through the Pentair Hydromatic website: http://forms.pentairliterature.com/startupform/startupform.asp?type=h.
Warranty is effective only if Pentair Hydromatic authorized control panels are used. All seal fail and heat sensing
devices must be hooked up, functional and monitored or this warranty will be void. Pentair Hydromatic will cover
only the lower seal and labor thereof for all dual seal pumps. Under no circumstance will Pentair Hydromatic be
responsible for the cost of field labor, travel expenses, rented equipment, removal/reinstallation costs or freight
expenses to and from the factory or an authorized Pentair Hydromatic service facility.
This limited warranty will not apply: (a) to defects or malfunctions resulting from failure to properly install, operate or
maintain the unit in accordance with the printed instructions provided; (b) to failures resulting from abuse, accident
or negligence; (c) to normal maintenance services and parts used in connection with such service; (d) to units that
are not installed in accordance with applicable local codes, ordinances and good trade practices; (e) if the unit is
moved from its original installation location; (f) if unit is used for purposes other than for what it is designed and
manufactured; (g) to any unit that has been repaired or altered by anyone other than Pentair Hydromatic or an
authorized Pentair Hydromatic service provider; (h) to any unit that has been repaired using non factory specified/
Warranty Exclusions: Pentair HYDROMATIC MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND
BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. Pentair HYDROMATIC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Liability Limitation: IN NO EVENT SHALL Pentair HYDROMATIC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR
CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR RELATED IN ANY MANNER TO
ANY Pentair HYDROMATIC PRODUCT OR PARTS THEREOF. PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE
MAY RESULT FROM IMPROPER INSTALLATION. Pentair HYDROMATIC DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, INCLUDING
LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY, FOR IMPROPER INSTALLATION. Pentair HYDROMATIC RECOMMENDS
INSTALLATION BY PROFESSIONALS.
Some states do not permit some or all of the above warranty limitations or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or
consequential damages and therefore such limitations may not apply to you. No warranties or representations at any
time made by any representatives of Pentair Hydromatic shall vary or expand the provision hereof.