Luminor RAINIER 5.0 Light Commercial UV System
RAINIER Systems meet the same stringent global performance standards as NSF/ANSI 55 Class A Systems, without the associated high-cost that typically accompanies these systems.
If microbiological protection is required for your commercial/industrial application, then LUMINOR has the solution in the RAINIER 5.0 Series of ultraviolet disinfection systems.
Unsure about needing a UV sensor or if regulations require you to add a sensor, there is no need to replace the entire system...simply add a UV sensor module to the RAINIER 5.0 reactor as it comes with an integral sensor port built-in! Plug the optional UV sensor into the pre-wired controller and the UV intensity will be displayed on the LED output.
Constructed with highly polished 316L stainless steel reactors and industrial grade enclosures, RAINIER 5.0 uses proven low pressure amalgam (LP-AM) lamp technology offering a stable output in both hot and cold applications. Whether you are looking to control microbiological (bacteria & virus) issues in both hot or cold water with UVT levels as low as 50% or to reduce TOC in industrial grade waters, RAINIER has you covered.
Covering a wide variety of applications in both regulated and unregulated markets, RAINIER offers environmentally friendly disinfection at lower capital and operating costs than traditional disinfection solutions.
Luminor RAINIER 5.0 Light Commercial UV Applications:
- DISINFECTION: Choose Your Required Dose for Applications that Include Restaurants, Nursing Homes, Campgrounds, Agricultural, Food Services, Schools, Marine, ect.
- HOT WATER (HW): For Use in Hot Water Applications Including Recirculation Loops, Showers, Cooling Towers, ect., Designed for the Reduction of Legionella.
- LOW UVT (50): For Applications where Water Quality may Approach 70% UVT or Less, Choose the Low UTV Systems to Increase the Operational Performance and Reduce Nuisance Alarms.
- TOC: For the Reduction of TOC (Total Organic Carbon) using UV Lamps at 185 nm Output.
Luminor RAINIER 5.0 Light Commercial UV System Features:
- NEW Now Available in 110V/60Hz Versions (230V/50-60Hz also available).
- Modular Control Panel with LED Display for UV Output, Remaining Lamp LIfe, Total Running Hours, Audible & Visual Lamp Failure, Remote On and Solenoid Ready.
- 316L Stainless Steel, Polished Reactors, with Integral Sensor Port to Allow for Sensor Upgradeability in the Future (comes standard with visual glow plug).
- Designed & Manufactured to ASME Pressure Vessel Standards.
- Reliable, Industry Proven Low Pressure Amalgam (LP-AM) Coated UV Lamps with Ceramic Bases for Durability, 12,000 Hour Lamp Life.
- Uniform Lamp Output in Both Hot and Cold Applications.
- Flexible Vertical or Horizontal Installation.
- User Friendly Bayonet Style Lamp Connector (quick 1/4 turn removal with no extra tools needed).
- True Gland Seal Retaining Nut with Positive Stop.
- Constant Current Electronic Controller in a Splash-Proof (IP-54) Case with Audible and Visual Lamp Failure Indicators.
LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
Products manufactured by LUMINOR Environmental Inc. (LUMINOR) are warranted to the original user only to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period as specified below. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
Ten (10) year Limited Warranty on the stainless steel reactors, from the date of original purchase, or installation (proper documentation required for verification).
Three (3) year Limited Warranty on the ballasts and controllers, from the date of original purchase, or installation (proper documentation required for verification).
UV LAMPS, UV SENSORS & QUARTZ SLEEVES
One (1) year Limited Warranty on all LUMINOR ultraviolet lamps, from the date of original purchase, or installation (proper documentation required for verification).
LUMINOR warrants that it will repair, replace or refund, at LUMINOR’s sole option, any ultraviolet system or component that is defective in materials or workmanship for the period as outlined above, subject to the “Limitations of Warranty” as outlined below. LUMINOR's liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing at LUMINOR's option, without charge, F.O.B. LUMINOR’s factory or authorized service depot, any product that LUMINOR manufactures. LUMINOR will not be liable for any costs of removal, installation, transportation, or any other charges which may arise in connection with a warranty claim. Products which are sold but not manufactured by LUMINOR are subject to the warranty provided by the manufacturer of said products and not by LUMINOR’s warranty. LUMINOR will not be liable for damage or wear to products caused by abnormal operating conditions, accident, abuse, misuse, unauthorized alteration or repair, or if the product was not installed in accordance with LUMINOR’s printed installation and operating instructions.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY
This warranty does not apply to any of the following:
- Water Quality Parameters lie outside of the following range:
- Hardness 120 mg/L (7 gpg)
- Iron 0.3 mg/L (ppm)
- Manganese 0.05 mg/L (ppm)
- Tannins 0.1 mg/L (ppm)
- Turbidity 0.1 NTU
- Transmittance (UVT) 75% (50% for Low-UVT systems)
A product that has been incorrectly installed according to the technical installation manual.
A product that has been modified in any manner, unless approved by the manufacturer.
A product where the serial number has been altered defaced or removed.
Damage caused by the use of parts that are not compatible, suitable and/or authorized by LUMINOR for use with the product (e.g. non-original lamps or sleeves).
Damage caused during shipment of the product.
Water damage is found inside ballast housing or controllers.
Product is installed outdoors in direct contact with the environment (rain).
Product is installed in freezing temperatures.
Product is used in conditions that exceed LUMINOR’s specifications.
TO GET WARRANTY SERVICE
To obtain service under this warranty, you must first contact LUMINOR Customer Service at 855-837-3801 (519-837-3800 outside of the US or Canada) to obtain a Warranty Return Authorization.
You will then need to return the product through the LUMINOR Dealer or Distributor where the product was originally purchased, together with proof of purchase and installation date, failure date, and supporting installation data. Unless otherwise provided, the Dealer or Distributor will contact LUMINOR for instructions on returning the product. Any defective product to be returned to LUMINOR must be sent freight prepaid; documentation supporting the warranty claim and/or a Return Material Authorization must be included if so instructed.
LUMINOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM INSTALLATION, USE, OR ANY OTHER CAUSES. THERE ARE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THOSE WARRANTIES DESCRIBED OR REFERRED TO ABOVE.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY MADE BY LUMINOR WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, AND IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES NOT SET FORTH HEREIN ARE WAIVED AND DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE. LUMINOR LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS LIMITED SOLELY TO THOSE LIABILITIES SET FORTH ABOVE. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PROVISION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHOULD BE OR BECOME INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE REMAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREOF SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT AND SUCH INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE PROVISION SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN SUCH A MANNER AS TO BE VALID AND ENFORCEABLE.