Pump has never been used, however has an older manufacturer date.
Minimum 30 Day Warranty from Day of Receipt.
Myers MWS5 Series Applications
- Residential Sewage/Dewatering
- Effluent/Wastewater Transfer
- Sump Drainage
Myers MWS5 Series Features
- Solids Handling – 2” Spherical Capabilities.
- Overload Protection – Built-In Thermal Overload with Automatic Reset.
- Bearing and Mechanical Seal – Permanently Lubricated for Long Life.
- Stainless Steel Hardware – Allows for Easy Disassembly After Extended Service.
- Serviceability – Heavyduty Lift-Out Ring.
- Controls – Standard Controls Available for Automatic Operation.
- Cord Design – In-Field Replaceable 50’ Cord Available, 115 Volt Only.
Myers MWS550110T Series Specifications
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Cast Iron
- HORSEPOWER: 0.5 HP
- RPM: 1550
- MAXIMUM HEAD: up to 17.5 ft.
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: up to 134 GPM
- SWITCH TYPE: Tethered: On: 16” 406.4 mm | Off: 7” 177.8 mm
- DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 2" NPT Vertical Discharge
- MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING SIZE: 2" (50.8 mm)
- CORD LENGTH: 10’ Type: Water Resistant 16-3 SJTW-A/SJTW with Integrally Grounded Three-Prong Plug
- AMP DRAW (full load): 13.0
- VOLTAGE: 115V, 1ø
- MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 130°F (60°C)
- IMPELLER: Vortex reinforced Noryl® with brass threaded insert
Myers MWS5 Series Performance Curve
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov