Shakti Limited Warranty
Warranty Policy: The warranty period for the dealers/distributors is 24 months from the invoice date or 36 months from production date(printed on laser mark of product). Whichever ends earlier must be considered as the warranty period.
Shakti Pumps USA LLC warrants that all products will:
- Be free from defects to the design except to the degree such goods are manufactured to Company's design
- Conform to applicable specifications, drawings, samples or other technicalities
- Be free from defects in material or workmanship
- Be merchantable and fit for such particular applications and uses as specified by Company
- Be free of liens and encumbrances
Shakti reserves the right to Repair, Replace, Refurbish or Exchange goods with an item in similar or better condition to the item returned. Products that are no longer available may be replaced with another products that has the same features (or better) than the returned item. If required the buyer must return the product to Shakti premises at free port. The warranty will be recognized by unobjectionable Shakti technical department.
This warranty will immediately void if any of the following conditions are found
- Dry run of pump sets
- lmpure water due to sand particles
- By installation without suitable protection system
- cosmetic damage
- damage due to acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence or due to improper use, installation, operation or maintenance
- modification of or to any part of the Product
- Selections of wrong pump set & accessories or if the pump is wrongly installed.
- attempted service by anyone other than a Shakti authorized service center
- Products not purchased from an authorized Shakti dealer
- Other reasons beyond Shakti's control.
This policy is made to provide customers more services within less time. The company is not liable for any mental or monetary suffering or emotional distress associated with it. All legal matters will be subjected to Indore, lndia jurisdiction.
DISCLAIMER: Warranties can never be oral. A seller's oral statement to a buyer concerning the sale of a particular product should never trigger a warranty. As this is difficult to prove any oral statements about the product made by the seller, the Company, the representatives
or any other parties shall not be relied upon by the buyer, and are not part of the contract for sale. The Seller's sole and exclusive liability is to replace/repair the product or to refund the purchase price upon the return of such products in accordance with Seller's instructions.
The buyer, not the seller, must assume a11service or repair costs.
The cost of shipping to buyer a repaired or replaced product shall be paid by Seller on the same shipping terms as the original shipment of such product to buyer. Except as stated herein, buyer shall assume all responsibility and expense for any dismantling, removal,
reinstallation, and shipping in connection with this Limited Warranty, and no claims will be allowed for labor, shipping, materials, or other costs incident to the repair, replacement, or return of a product