Zoeller Model JX294 Explosion Proof Sewage Pump Description
This series of submersible pumps is designed for use in residential or
commercial wastewater applications in Class I, Division 1, Group C and D
environments. Each pump is FM/CSA approved and features innovative motor
and electrical enclosures that are designed to reduce the risk of vapor
ignition both inside and outside the pump. Should vapors inside the
electrical enclosures become ignited, the enclosures are engineered to
contain the event and prevent escalation. Each pump is constructed of
hardware that will allow it to operate safely and efficiently in extreme
conditions. As with every Zoeller pump, each one is 100% factory tested to
ensure quality and reliability for years of troublefree performance!
Zoeller Model JX294 Explosion Proof Sewage Pump Features and Benefits
- cCSAus Rated Class I, Division 1, Groups C & D and Class Zone 1, Groups IIA & IIB Construction
- Tested to FM Standards 3600 and 3615 by CSA
- Automatic or Non-Automatic, Automatic Units Patent No. 8,535,014
- Non-Clogging Vortex Impeller Design, Bronze Class 88-8-0,4
- Stainless Steel Bolts, Handle, Guard and Float Rod Guide, Switch Arm and Actuator Assembly
- Durable Cast Construction. Cast Iron Cover, Motor Adapter and Pump Housing.
- 20' (6m), UL Listed, 5-Wire (1Ph) or 8-Wire (3Ph) Neoprene Cord. Extra Cord Lengths Available in 25', 35' and 50' (8 m, 11 m and 15 m) Length Only. Sensor Leads and Power Leads in One Cord for Easy Installation
- Threaded Conduit Connection for Protecting Cords in Extra Heavy-Duty Applications: 1-1/2" NPT.
- Moisture Sensors Prewired in Motor Housing (functionality requires indicator circuit in panel)
- Zoeller Control Panel with Intrinsically Safe Relays and Moisture Indicator is Required with Nonautomatic Units (Simplex Panel 10-1242 and Duplex Model 10-1297)
- Motor - 60 Hz, 3450 RPM, Oil-Filled, Hermetically Sealed, Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protected (3 Ph requires circuit in control panel)
- Maximum Temperature for Sewage or Dewatering 104°F (40°C)
- All Models Pass 2" (50 mm) Spherical Solids
- 2" NPT Female Flanged Vertical Discharge or 3” NPT FLANGE KIT Available
- Corrosion-Resistant, Powder Coated Epoxy Finish
Zoeller 294-0056 Explosion Proof Sewage Pump Specifications
- VOLTAGE: 3ø, 200V, 60Hz
- HORSEPOWER: 1.5 HP
- AMP DRAW (full load): 10.8
- MOTOR TYPE: Permanent Split Capacitor (PSC)
- RPM: 3450
- MAXIMUM HEAD: 63'
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 196 GPM
- SWITCH TYPE: Manual
- DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 2" or 3" NPT Female, Flanged Vertical
- MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING: 2" Spherical Solid
- IMPELLER TYPE: Bronze, Non-Clogging Vortex
- CORD LENGTH: 50' Type UL listed 5-wire SOOW Cord
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Cast Iron
- MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 104°F (40C)
- HAZARDOUS DUTY: Class I, Division 1, Groups C & D and Class Zone 1, Groups IIA & IIB Construction
Zoeller Model JX294 Performance Curve
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Zoeller Limited Warranty
Manufacturer warrants, to the purchaser and subsequent owner during the warranty
period, every new product to be free from defects in material and workmanship
under normal use and service, when properly used and maintained, for a period
of one year from date of purchase by the end user, or 18 months from date of
original manufacture of the product, whichever comes first. Parts that fail within
the warranty period, one year from date of purchase by the end user, or 18 months
from the date of original manufacture of the product, whichever comes first, that
inspections determine to be defective in material or workmanship, will be repaired,
replaced or remanufactured at Manufacturer's option, provided however, that by so
doing we will not be obligated to replace an entire assembly, the entire mechanism
or the complete unit. No allowance will be made for shipping charges, damages,
labor or other charges that may occur due to product failure, repair or replacement.
This warranty does not apply to and there shall be no warranty for any material
or product that has been disassembled without prior approval of Manufacturer,
subjected to misuse, misapplication, neglect, alteration, accident or act of God; that
has not been installed, operated or maintained in accordance with Manufacturer's
installation instructions; that has been exposed to outside substances including
but not limited to the following: sand, gravel, cement, mud, tar, hydrocarbons,
hydrocarbon derivatives (oil, gasoline, solvents, etc.), or other abrasive or corrosive
substances, wash towels or feminine sanitary products, etc. in all pumping
applications. The warranty set out in the paragraph above is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied; and we do not authorize any representative or
other person to assume for us any other liability in connection with our products.
Contact Manufacturer at, 3649 Cane Run Road, Louisville, Kentucky 40211,
Attention: Customer Service Department to obtain any needed repair or replacement
of part(s) or additional information pertaining to our warranty.
MANUFACTURER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR BREACH OF EXPRESSED
OR IMPLIED WARRANTY; AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND OF MERCHANTABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED
TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so
the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion
or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or
exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.