Item Being Discontinued, See Replacement: Orenco MF3P-45FS Float Switch Assembly 45" Stem Field Set
All Orenco liquid level switchs are UL listed and CSA certified for use in
water or sewage. Model “A” floats are also CE certified for
sale in European Union countries. Floats are typically ordered in
assemblies that include one or more floats mounted on a 1" PVC float stem.
ABS float collars are used to provide secure mounting that is easily
Orenco Liquid Level Switch Assembly Typical Application
- Residential septic tank effluent and sewage applications
- Float switches are used to signal liquid level positions for alarm and
pump control applications. Orenco float switch assemblies can be mounted in
pump vaults, effluent screens, pump basins, and risers.
- Frequently used with Orenco Model S1 control panels and some variations
Orenco MF Liquid Level Switch Assembly Specifications
- Three (3) model "A" normally open mercury* signal-rated switch
- Replace with: SJE-Rhombus 10MPCNO
- Cord is not color coded - see catagory page for more information
- 5 amp, 120/230 VAC 50/60 Hz
- The control switch turns on (closes) when the float tips
slightly above horizontal signaling a high level, and turns off
(opens) when the float drops slightlybelow horizontal.
- Control differential of .5 inches above or below horizontal.
- 10 ft flexible 18 gauge cord, 2 conductor (UL,CSA) SJOW,
- UL Listed for use in non-potable water and sewage.
- CSA Certified
- Switch not recommended for electrical loads of less than 20
milliamps, 12 VAC or non-arching electrical loads (intrinsically
- 45" Stem Length
- FS - Float height not established and intended to be "field set" per
- 10' cord lengths
R.C. Worst & Company Mercury Switch Purchase Policy
Any order placed for a mercury activated float switch in a mercury
restricted state will result in an automatic exchange to a mechanical
equivalent of the product ordered. Difference in cost will result in an
automatic refund of the difference between the two products. Instances
where the mechanical alternative is more costly, our customer service staff
will contact you to make you aware of the difference in cost.
*Mercury Restricted States as of 10/01/2010: Connecticut, Rhode Island,
Maine, California, Vermont, Illinois, Minnesota, New York , Louisiana, New
Hampshire, Massachusetts, Wisconsin
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Orenco Systems, Inc. Product Warranty
Subject to the exclusions, limitations, and conditions contained herein, Seller warrants that all merchandise will be free from defects in workmanship. Claims for a breach of this limited warranty shall be made as follows:
- If the merchandise is an AdvanTex® Treatment System for Residential Applications or for Commercial and Multi-Family Applications, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within three (3) years from the date of installation in the appropriate application, as long as the System is continuously covered by a service contract provided by an Orenco authorized service provider.
- If the merchandise is a Biotube® Effluent Filter for Residential Applications, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing but it can be made at any time after delivery of the Biotube® Effluent Filter to the Purchaser.
- If the merchandise is a control panel, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within three (3) years after delivery of the control panel to the Purchaser.
- If the merchandise is an FRP Septic Tank Half-Shell, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing by the Orenco Distributor or Dealer within five (5) years from the date of shipment of the FRP Septic Tank Half-Shell to the Distributor or Dealer.
- If the merchandise is a Grundfos Effluent and Solids-Handling Pump, PEF and PSE Series, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within one and a half (1.5) years from the date of installation or two (2) years from the date of manufacture of said pumps.
- If the merchandise is a PF Series Pump purchased with an extended warranty, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within five (5) years after delivery of said pump to the Purchaser.
- If the merchandise is a P, PA, or PJ Series Pump purchased with an extended warranty, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within five (5) years after delivery of said pump to the Purchaser.
- For all merchandise not specifically listed above, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within one (1) year after delivery of such merchandise to Purchaser.
THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE THE OBLIGATION OF SELLER TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE MERCHANDISE WHICH SHALL BE DETERMINED TO THE SATISFACTION OF SELLER UPON SELLER’S EXAMINATION TO HAVE BEEN THUS DEFECTIVE. PURCHASER SHALL TRANSPORT THE MERCHANDISE, AT PURCHASER’S EXPENSE, TO SELLER’S FACILITY FOR REPAIR. SELLER MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OTHER THAN STATED HEREIN. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES TO PURCHASER, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, OR DAMAGES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM FAILURE OR ANY DEFECT IN THE MERCHANDISE SOLD HEREUNDER, FOR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR FOR ANY TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR INFORMATION WHICH SELLER MAY HAVE PROVIDED TO PURCHASER, NOR SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR ECONOMIC DAMAGES OF ANY KIND