Barnes EH Series Effluent Pumps are designed for handling dirty water in typical septic tank/effluent applications. High temperature models are available. Barnes Effluent Pumps are designed to handle most low and high head effluent applications.
- Cast Iron Construction.
- Oil Filled, Squirrel Cage Induction Motor (Available in Single phase and Three phase)
- Single Phase has Permanent Split Capacitor Includes Overload Protection in Motor.
- Three Phase 200-240/480 is Tri-Voltage. 600V Requires Overload Protection to be Included in Control Panel.
- Upper Ball Bearings are Single Row, Oil Lubricated. Lower Ball Bearings are Single Row, Oil Lubricated.
- Single or Double Mechanical Seal available.
- Seal is Carbon/Ceramic/Buna-N Hardware -300 Series Stainless.
- Impeller is made of Polypropylene with Stainless Steel Insert.
- 2" NPT Female Vertical Discharge.
- Temperature Rating: 104°F (40°C) Continuous and 200°F (93°C) for the High Temperature models.
- Designed for handling sewage effluent in typical septic tank/effluent applications.
Click here to purchase a Barnes EH Series Effluent Pump
Have a question about Barnes Effluent Pumps? Chat with us at www.rcworst.com, call 855.329.4519, or email Customer.Service@RCWorst.com to reach an industry expert.